Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

global4xfinance - global4xfinance.org

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our company deals in foreign exchange trading, and the money you invest with us is used to trade in FOREX markets. Our 

team of experts do their best so as to always end up in profits. The expertise of our traders eliminates the need for you 

to study or understand anything related to FOREX markets. This means you do not have to worry about anything, as we 

handle everything here at Global Forex Finance Group 

Plan:

STANDARD:- 210% AFTER 3 DAYS
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $1,500 112.00
Plan 2 $1,501 - $5,000 125.00
Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 210.00

CLASSIC:- 10% DAILY FOR 15 DAYS
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 8.00
Plan 2 $1,001 - $2,500 9.00
Plan 3 $2,501 - $5,000 10.00

PREMIUM- 6.0% DAILY FOR 30 DAYS
Plan 1 $10 - $2,000 5.00
Plan 2 $2,001 - $5,000 6.00

EXCLUSIVE:- 4.0% DAILY FOR 110 DAYS
Plan 1 $10 - $2,000 2.00
Plan 2 $2,001 - $5,000 3.00
Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 4.00

Accept: Perfect Money,EgoPay

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and is not in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will not be able to survive a long time and will only be able to run with a very short time, and I also believe admin will never give payment to its investors well and will be a lot of investors are just going to lose the money they have invested in this program

this program has being running online for 2 days now and i can only advise investors to be very careful with this program,program like this are just here to scam investors and the program might not even last long,though the program is having a paying status now but i dont think i can invest with the program

Global 4x Finance has been online for one day and more than ten monitors have already given active status for this program, this mid term program has hosting on dedicated server, and Paypal as one of the payment options allowed in here to venture with.

Global Forex Finance has been paying for a couple of days and their latest news on the withdrawal processing to Paypal accounts as of 9th October 2013 !

PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL ALERT:-
Paypal withdrawal proceed within 24 to 48 hours because we are avoid to Paypal cheaters. 
We hope you will understand.

Thanks for supporting with us.
ADMIN.
Oct-9-2013 08:43:05 PM