Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BRICInvestGroup - bricinvestgroup.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We make our investments in emerging markets like Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRICs) due to their great potential for 

higher returns on investments. Our new online investment platform is unique and can make investing in emerging markets 

easier, affordable, convenient and flexible. With our established and disciplined investment process, our globally 

integrated business strategies and operations, and the expertise and knowledge of our professional investment managers, 

we are able to offer you innovative investment solutions that can offer you the highest returns possible. 

Plan:

BRIC Touch Fund
Daily interest rate: 1% every business day
Min deposit: $20
Max deposit: $500
Investment period: 20 business days
Principal return: In the end of investment period
Compounding: not available
Total ROI: 20%
Referral commission paid for deposits to this plan: 3%

BRIC Trust Fund
Daily interest rate: 1.6% every business day
Min deposit: $200
Max deposit: $5000
Investment period: 40 business days
Total ROI: 64%
Referral commission paid for deposits to this plan: 3%

BRIC Stability Fund
Daily interest rate: 1.5% every calendar day
Min deposit: $500
Max deposit: $5000
Investment period: 60 calendar days
Total ROI: 90%
Referral commission paid for deposits to this plan: 5%

Accept: Perfect Money, EgoPay, Solidtrustpay and OKPay

despite the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and fairly in accordance with the time needed to make the profit, but I am still not sure if this would be a pretty good place for investors to invest, because the minimum deposit prescribed by admin to its investors is too high and the investment program must have a very high risk

the admin of this program did a good job with this program,the program is having some professional touch on the design of the program and i think the program has worth it takes to sustain good to see the program is having reputable hyip monitors having the program listed as well,i think this program should be able to do well.

Bric Invest Group has DDOS protection from Cloud Flare, this mid term project with lower sustainable ROI has been online for one day with green status on plenty of monitors both RCB and non RCB offers, instant payment system here but in case of pending, withdrawals will not take more than 24 hours to be processed.

Site has got a good look and unique script and plans are also good with only 1% rate of interest which is too much low but i will still not prefer members to invest money on this program because many long term plans hyip turned into scam and at this time i dont think we all are in the position to trust on this site.

Bric Invest Group has been one week old and instant payments have been reported so far, the plan is for twenty business days that is four weeks, since the daily ROI offered in this plan is as low and sustainable as 1%, it can easily pay for one round with the 20 business days plan hopefully.

OkPay is allowed in this program as an additional payment option, Bric Invest Group has custom design and attractive mid term program that has been paying for more than one week, minimum set at $20 to participate in this program, but BRIC seems to be worth give a try, though the minimum is a bit high to afford, maximum transaction limit is set at 10,000 USD.