Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

OneDollarInvest - onedollarinvest.co

vnhyipgroup

I'm not admin.

OneDollarInvest

Welcome to OneDollarInvest.co!

The OneDollarInvest Inc is an investment company founded in August 2011; it is especially for poor people and it is big opportunity to invest their money in international investment program. It is starting from $1 and as well as withdrawal amount is $1. All the payments made through Egopay and PerfectMoney. We are using your money for online buying / selling. You can earn a lot of profit with us through your small investment. For promoters, we are giving very attractive profit 5% for their marketing services. We are not a ponzi scheme because we do not relay on new investors to pay our members.

Investment Plans:

1.3 % hourly for 10 days
Plan     Spent Amount ($)     Hourly Profit (%)
Plan 1     $1 - $50     1.30

1.5% hourly for 10 days
Plan 1     $51 - $100     1.50

1.7% hourly for 10 days
Plan 1     $101 - $1,000     1.70

Accepted Payment Processors: PerfectMoney, EgoPay

Take a look and join here!

well i guess early investors on this program will have being able to get something from this program,this program has being running online for few hours now and the admin of the program has being able to maintain the program with a paying status,i guess this program has worth it takes to pay investors for few hours but hourly program are not always safe.

I am not sure if this would be a good place for investors to invest, because of all the benefits offered by admin too high and was incompatible with the time needed to make these gains and I also do not believe that the admin can make a profit large enough in just a few hours, and I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time, and the admin will never give payment to its investors well