Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Adsprofund - Adsprofund.com

iamme30

I am Not Admin

AdSProfund is an online Revenue Sharing Platform which shares 100% of our sales revenue with our members. 100% of the revenue generated when Ad Packs are purchased is placed into a profit sharing pool that is equally distributed to all our members with active ad packs.
We share 100% of our profits until each adpack earn 135% on your choice of plan.

How it Works :

* Each Share Cost: $30 USD.
* Share Mature Value : $40.50 USD
* Each Share profits : 135%.
* 10% Ref Commission on Every Ad Pack Sale.
* 10% Binary Income on Both Leg Match Business. ( Binary Daily Capping : $2500 USD )
* Repurchase : Not Need
* Need To Earn : 5 Ad surf Daily
* Free Members Can Also Earn By Refering.***8203;
* 2000 Website Ad Credit on Each Ad Pack
* 2000 Banner Ad Credit on Each Ad Pack
* 2000 Text Ad Credit on Each Ad Pack

http://adsprofund.com?ref=lcash6699

i dont think this program is a hyip program and moreover the program is way too cheap and the program is not getting any kinda support from hyip monitors as well,i can only advise investors to be very careful on this program and i can tell this program is only here to scam them,hit and run is not an option on this program

a program like this is a pretty good place for investors to invest, because the benefits offered by the admin is not too high and fairly in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit, and I believe that if we invest in the current admin has just started to run, then we can get the payment until the end of the specified time to make a profit