Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Daily Inv - daily-inv.com

iamme30

I am not admin!

Join

Daily-INV.com is an investment company officially registered in Berlin and successfully providing financial services to investors worldwide since 2010. 
All financial operations are held in the fields of stocks, gold, bonds, hedge funds and private placements. All investments are managed by a group of highly experienced certified financial professionals. We have developed close contacts with many large financial institutions and private investors throughout Europe USA and Asia region.

Plans:

Up to 1.2% Daily for 15 days
Up to 1.8% Daily for 45 days
Up to 2.2% Daily for 80 days
Up to 2.0% Daily for 30 days (VIP)

Min. deposit: $10
Max. deposit: Unlimited

Accepted currencies: PM, EgoPay.
Referral commission: 5%
DDoS Protected, SSL Encryption

-== REGISTER ==-

Very good program this one offer a very good roi and i think that they will really last that longer online because all the thing which I can see is very good and sustainable.

Just to be sincere the program is that safe to to take advantages of

the daily return offered by the admin of the program is very ok,though i think the admin of the program did a very good job with the program and moreover the program is well secured,i believe the program has worth it takes to sustain the return they are offering invest,though this program has being running online for 3 days now

1.2% Daily for 15 days is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well, because of the benefits offered are not too high and is in accordance with the time taken by the admin to make a profit, but if we take advantage of the more high with a longer time than some of the other offerings given by the admin, I'm sure the admin will never provide such benefits to its investors until the expiration of the time limit to make a profit