Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

money-house - money-house.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

www.money-house.net is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in 

various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability 

for the long term.

Plan:

150 days 20%
180 days 25%
210 days 45%
240 days 65%

Accept: PM

I think they can pay that roi which is going on here because there are similar program with this kind of plan and they are really paying program.

What I think is that the program enable some of its feature in russian language so its going to be hard to understand the whole site

this program is a long term program and i think the total return of 20% is very ok,though personally i dont like to invest with russian program and this is why i cant advise anybody to invest with this program,though the admin might pay investors for few days but  i dont think the program will be safe for investors to invest with the program

I think the long-term benefits offered by the admin is too high and the period of time determined to make a profit is too long, and I'm sure the admin will not be able to run with a very long time and I'm sure the admin will only provide payment to its investors with only a few time payment, after which the admin will never give any further payment, and the investor will only lose most of the money they have invested in this program