Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ColdHardReserve - coldhardreserve.com

iamme30

I am not owner/admin.
Start: Oct 1st, 2013
Features: DDoS protection, SSL encryption

About HYIP:

Cold Hard Reserve, is a global investment management company. Our company has a wide array of expertise in the investment world including, real estate, oil production, forex, stock and commodity trading. Being proficient in a range of fields allows us to achieve our three main investment goals: higher yields, diversification of assets, and the minimization of risks.
Investment Plans: 105% - 130% 1 day, 55% - 75% daily for 2 days, 130% - 280% after 5 days
Principal Return: No (interest includes deposit body)
Charging: 7 days in week

Minimal Spend: $10 
Maximal Spend: $150,000 
Referral: 3%
Withdrawal: Manual
Payment systems: EgoPay, Perfect Money

Our investment:
Date 2013-10-04 04:01:05
Reference Number XXU2MH-T83FYW-CU8EMV
Sent To Store coldhardreserve@gmail.com
Gross $-30.00
Details Deposit to coldhardreserve.com user sqmonitor

Payment received:
Date 2013-10-07 12:26:42
Reference Number VE539R-ZZVPVB-MUZFHG
Received from coldhardreserve@gmail.com
Gross $1.50
Details Withdrawal from ColdHardReserve

Date 2013-10-05 14:26:47
Reference Number
Received from coldhardreserve@gmail.com
Gross $1.50
Details Withdrawal from ColdHardReserve

Link: http://coldhardreserve.com/
SQMonitor.com = Search of New HYIPs + 200% RCB

105% for 1 days is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well, because of the benefits offered are not too high and is in accordance with the time taken by the admin to make a profit, but if we take a higher profit with a longer time than some of the other offerings given by the admin, I'm sure the admin will never give you the advantage

i cant advise anybody to invest with this program,i dont think this program is gonna last long and the program is only here to scam investors,personally i believe it best to just look for other better program and invest with them because i can tell the admin of this program will only scam them before they know it

• 1 month later...

Cold Hard Reserve is a popular short term program that has been paying for around a couple of months now, which is a big achievement considering this is a risky short term project with the minimum profit of 5% offered in just one day, Cold Hard Reserve has attractive design and it's banners are advertised widely on plenty of monitors.

Cold Hard Reserve sends a news update on its successful eight weeks online and also explains about the recent DDOS attack and server migration !

26 - November - 2013
We are proud to inform our members, that today ColdHardReserve has successfully running for 8 weeks. We would like to thank all of our contributing members for this extraordinary achievement and for the support given to our program. If you think about it, 8 weeks is a big achievement in the industry where many companies could not even make it through the first week. Congratulation to those who have found us ! 

I would like to apologize to our members who have not been able to access our site. The site was under severe DDOS attack that kept me awake all night. Rest assured, this was my top priority and I am happy to say that it is now back to normal and the DDOS protection has been upgraded to stop this from happening again 

As a result of the downtime however, payment was delayed, but this has also been rectified. If you are still waiting on pending payment, please email me at admin@coldhardreserve.com so I can personally have a look at your issue 

Another thing we like to report on this newsletter is as today we have start accepting investment through Bitcoin. The same minimum deposit requirements apply. You can add your Bitcoin address from your account profile management. 

Allow me to finish this by thanking our members who regularly post on facebook and forums. There is nothing better that indicates the success of the company than those whose members are genuinely happy and sharing it with others