Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

TopAgro - topagro.net

vnhyipgroup

I'm not admin.

TopAgro - The Mind Investments

We are glad to see you at Topagro!

The agriculture sector offers investors a wealth of opportunities to capture growth and income. Whether buying shares in companies operating in the sector; or investing directly in agricultural productivity; Investors hope to capture sector wide growth and income driven by rising demand for food, feed and fuel.

Investment Plans:14% daily for 10 days, Up-to 5% daily for lifetime

Min Deposit: $10

Accepted Payment Processors: PerfectMoney, EgoPay, SolidTrustPay

Take a look and join here!

Hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from KODDOS, nice designed mid term program, minimum set at $5 is a nice feature of this investment program, Top Agro, phone support can be obtained from the program to the usual e-mail support, withdrawals will be processed manually with the usual 12 business hours.

Plans are good and lot of good features being added by this admin . 14% rate of interest looks high but actually its reasonable because our total return is upto 140% which includes our principal amount. Second plan is also good as well but no duration specified by admin. Otherwise many monitors are monitoring i think we should wait for atleast 7 days before investment.

this program is offering investors 40% profit in 10 days,i believe the program will only be paying investors to attract more investors to the program,the return offered is too high and i can tell the program is only launch to scam investors,the program is not safe as the admin of the program will only be paying investors for few days before running

I think the advantages offered by the admin is still too high and is not in accordance with the time it takes to make the profit, and I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time and the admin will never give payment to its investors well and will be many investors who will lose the money they have invested in this program

Top Agro can be found advertising on famous forums like TG, life time of this program is just three days but this mid term program has been popular among hyip investors for it's qualitative features, more than thirty hyip monitors have been listing this program. 

Top Agro has been active for three days and have been processing withdrawals considerably fast, so early investors have been 42% BEP by now, at least another four days payment to receive in order to reach 100% BEP and start collecting the clear profit from the plan, 14% daily for 10 days.

Top Agro continues to pay for one week now, since the minimum requirement is as low as $5 many investors have been trying this program and supporting on forums posting their payment proofs which simply shows the popularity as well as the growth of investor support for the program.