Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

money-week - money-week.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

C system, Money Week, your money will work for you. You would like to earn thousands of dollars a month? Everything is possible! You will be able to increase your well-being! Of course, your income will not make a million dollars a year, but everyone can earn thousands of dollars a month, because this method is easy to genius.

Plan:

Weekly Salary: $ $ 12.6

5 (number of certificates)

Weekly Salary: $ $ 70

10 (number of certificates)

Weekly Salary: $ $ 154

25 (number of certificates)

Weekly Salary: $ $ 420

50 (number of certificates)

Weekly Salary: $ 1050

100 (number of certificates)

Weekly Salary: $ $ 3500

Accept: PerfectMoney

Well this is quite interesting and a new idea added by admin . Price of one certificate is 10$  which is actually the minimum investment here. Total return is 12.6$ after 1 week which means our total profit  2.6$. I think profit is reasonable because daily profit is less than 4% . 36k dollars already invested which seems people are really investing here.

Money Week has been online for one week now, yet there is no update in the waiting status of the program on monitors, I think we should wait few more hours to see if the program starts to make payments, so far this program has a few monitors on which it's been listed and additional income via their referral program is also in offer.

well i guess this program should be able to maintain the daily return offered by the admin of the program,moreover the program is a russian program and i can only advise investors to be very careful investing with this program,though the program is not having much support from hyip and i think the program might not be safe for investors to invest.