Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dvlp-group - Dvlp-Group.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Payout of 25% of the contribution made in 24 hours, return of deposit within 7 days. It is a fully automated sredneprotsentny hyip-project with short investment and increased stability by limiting the maximum contribution to $ 300, which ensures a fair distribution of profits without the possibility of pumping funds participants with large payouts. Investors with large amounts can make multiple deposits. Promotion of the project by the participants is an intuitive mechanism. Competitive Referral Program: 7% 3% 1%.

Plan:

Amount of deposit from $ 10 to $ 300

The term of the plan - 7 days

Accept: PerfectMoney

You have not mentioned the complete plan details here. According to the plan we will earn about 25% rate of daily and duration of plan is 7 days. The total return is 175% after 7 days which is too  much high amount. I dont think site will  survive by paying such huge rate of interest. Better to skip this program.

Development Group has competitive referral program of three levels, the program offers a 25% return on deposit in just twenty four hours term that is 25% daily for 7 days, and the principal will be collected back in four days, so it is a total of 75% profit offered in a week term which I think is highly unsustainable plan.

Video representation of the program, Development Group has been an attractive feature, there is a separate section of feedback from investors, reviews or comments can be found on the website, it has a bit high ROI unsustainable in offer but the promotional plan of 10% and referral program both should benefit in gaining new deposits.

this program has being running online for 3 days now but to be since i dont think i can invest with the program,the program does not look like a program, i can trust that much and moreover the program is not getting support from hyip monitors,so i guess investors need to be very careful investing with this program,the admin of the program might run

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and is not in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will not be able to survive a long time and will only be able to run with a very short time, and I also believe admin will never give payment to its investors well and will be a lot of investors are just going to lose the money they have invested in this program