Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MightyAssets - Mightyassets.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Mighty Assets has been founded and become licensed and authorized in 2011 with legally registered global investment company as "MIGHTY LIMITED" in England and Wales and since then our company has been professionally dealing with securities and stocks trading using our own funds as well as our investors' funds for that. Invested funds are absolutely no donations as investment usually means that the one investing is actually subject for profit of some kind and we are happy to pay our profits according to the conditions of chosen investment solutions.

Plan:

4% Daily for 50 calendar days!
Fully Automatic deposits
Profitable unique affiliate program

Accept: EgoPay, SolidTrustPay and PerfectMoney

This site seems to be good because my browser clearly showing that site is completed protected by Comodo security. Plans are good as well but i am very confused whether we make investment here or not because lot sites having good script with long term plans turned into scam within two days. At this stage its very hard to trust long term hyips.

Three level referral program with commission upto 8%, Mighty Assets also has official FaceBook page launched, 4% daily is a plan usually requires a 25 days to reach BEP and thus this program offers double on investment in 50 calender days term, information of legal documents can be found on their website.

Mighty Assets offers a mid term plan with $10 minimum, a single planned mid term project, phone support also can be obtained from the program to the usual e-mail support, reinvestment from the account balance is allowed only when the balance is enough to make a deposit, that is a minimum of $10.

well this program is new online and the status of the program still remain at waiting,though the program has being running online for 2 days now and i can only advise investors to be very careful investing with this program,the admin is gonna pay but i doubt if the admin of the program will do that for long.

I am not sure if this would be a good place for investors to invest, because of the benefits offered by admin too high and was incompatible with the time needed to make these gains and I also do not believe that the admin can make a profit of 200 % in just 50 days, and I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time, and the admin will not give payments to investors until the expiry of the time limit to make a profit

Mighty Assets has had issues with the program from the beginning due to DDOS attacks but it successfully moved to BlockDos and all the missing deposits have been added to investors' accounts and the issue is fixed and thus Mighty Assets moved back to paying status.

Mighty Assets has been online for one week, and this program has been paying without any issue to all the three payment options of the program, EP, PM and STP, one fourth of the deposit is already returned during this week so early investors have been 25% BEP by now.

Mighty Assets has been one week online now and MNO review announced, MA has got high grade system quality DDoS attack protection as they recently moved to BlockDos.

one week online
MightyAssets has been online for a week and we already have over 1700 registered members, this sounds a noteworthy accomplishment. We had confronted DDOS attack & some numerous problems after launch because of that we chose and reached Blockdos immediately to expand our assurance level & security, likewise our committed group and programmers has took care of everything exactly and succeeded figuring out everything!. We now have a High Grade system quality DDoS attack protection. We hope everyone is happy with the withdrawals they have been receiving and hope you are continuing to support us on the forums and monitors as well. We are getting bigger every day and your effort in promoting our program is strongly appreciated!
We have added all major, well-known and reputed monitors to monitor our investment program and services which includes GoldPoll, MoneyNewsOnline, HYIPExplorer, uHYIPS, Invest-Tracing, List4Hyip, SQMonitor and many others.You can review the complete list of monitors that we have added so far here: https://mightyassets.com/index.php?a=cust&page=rate-us
MightyAssets was recently reviewed by Paul from Money-News-Online, you can check out the link below :
http://money-news-online.com/blog/2013/10/11/11102013-mightyassets-review-daily-news-industry/
If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our support team through Support page, Email or Skype.
Best regards!
Robert Thorpe, MightyAssets admin

The admin mentions in their first weekly news letter that they have been using the monitoring services of well know in the hyip industry, reputed major monitors such as GoldPoll, MNO, SQ monitor, List4Hyip etc, and reassures that they have efficient support team in all the three methods, e-mail, Skype and support page on their website.