Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Pay-Gear - Pay-Gear.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

With the company Pay-Gear You earn the necessary money and be able to realize dreams into reality. We offer YOU a reliable investment plan, which was developed a few months our marketers. Pay-Gear guarantees daily crediting of interest payments according to the investment plan the customer has chosen. In the future, you can also re-invest funds that you have already earned to even increase income. 

Plan:

7% hourly forever

Accept: Perfect Money,EgoPay

Well the plans is not for life time but the duration set by admin is just 24 hours and by earning such interest rate within an hour we will earn a total return of 168% after 24 hours. The profit is not reasonable. I think the site will still get good deposits because admin has added 8 payment methods here including VISA , Mastercard.

The program been an hourly program is somehow not too good so the very best decission which have to take with this kind of program is for me to make sure that I step away from them and not attempt to invest even a dim from here

yeah,the program is only here to scam investors all the plan offered by the admin of the program is not safe and i can tell the admin of the program is only here to scam investors and i dont think hit and run is safe for anybody to invest,though the program is not getting support from hyip monitors,i guess it best to just ignore the program.

Pay Gear has DDOS protection from DDOS Guard, current status on monitors is paying, even we can find latest payment proofs and new deposits on forums around with positive feedback for the program, withdrawals have been promised to be paid in a couple of minutes or it can take up to seven hours maximum.

I think the advantages offered by the admin is still too high and is not in accordance with the time it takes to make those profits and I also do not believe that the admin can make a sizable profit in just 24 hours, and I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time and the admin will never give payment to its investors well and will be a lot of investors are going to lose the money they have invested in this program

Pay Gear the hourly program has been online for four days now and active so far, as per the latest payment reports, this program has been paying instant payments so far, for the comfort of investors, the principal can be withdrawn anytime, and 7% hourly plan offered for lifetime, 15% on referral deposit can also be earned through this program.

Pay Gear has been online and active for one week now, this program that pays on hourly basis has been much popular among hyip players, I think the referral program that offers an income of 15% on referral deposit might be playing the important role in gaining investor's support.