Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

solidtradebank - solidtradebank.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Solid Trade Bank is a financial institution with a long history. Like other banks with traditional principles our company aims to extract maximum from the opportunities we have while operating assets of our customers. 

Plan:

Investment Plan Name:
STABILITY
Investment Period: 20 Business days
Daily Percentage: 0.5%
Minimal Deposit USD: $25.00
Maximal Deposit USD: $1,000,000.00
Principal Return: Yes

Accept: Perfect Money,EgoPay,HD-money

Solid Trade Bank is hosted on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from KODDOS, this long term program offers plenty of payment options like BitCoin, HD Money, MoneyGram, Visa Master card, SWIFT and Western Union etc, nice designed long term program, with withdrawals to be processed within 48 hours during business days.

the minimum investment of 25 dollar is high and i guess this is why this program will struggle to see investors that will like to invest with the program,though the program might pay investor but it will take time before the program will see support from hyip monitors and hyip investors.i guess we need to be careful on this program

I think this program is a pretty good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and is in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit, I'm sure the admin will work professionally in running the program and I am sure admin will be able to run with quite a long time and admin will also provide payments to its investors well

• 3 months later...

A single monitor with attractive RCB offer has been listing this long term, Solid Trade Bank, thus this project is not so popular among hyip players, but this is a great achievement that STB recently crossed hundred days online successfully, this program has been paying for 102 days exactly, which could be possible due to it's low ROI.