Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ShareSubet - sharesubet.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our priority at Share Subet goal is to provide a regular and reliable income by betting arbitrages, our mission is to offer investors a secure investment environment with highest possible return on investment ratio with minimum risk. Share Subet is a registered company in the country of Belize.

By means of sure bets we can generate a profit of between 2-3 % only in one bet daily we are making average 5-10 similar bets, gives us a very good weekly gains to investors because we offer such a large percentage of return on investment. Probably, however, the future rate of return will be reduced by 20-40%.

Plan:

Started the plan - 20% daily for 7 days

1. Minimum deposit of $ 10
2. Rate of interest 20% daily
3. Period 7 days
4. Fully profit 140%
5. Compounding is unavailable
6. Payments are made seven days (7/7) in week
7. Accept PerfectMoney & EgoPay

Normal the plan - 21.5% daily for 7 days

1. Minimum deposit of $ 175
2. Rate of interest 21.5% daily
3. Period 7 days
4. Fully profit 150.5%
7. Accept PerfectMoney & EgoPay

Premium the plan - 23% daily for 7 days

1. Minimum deposit of $ 500 or 4 BitCoin
2. Rate of interest 23% daily
3. Period 7 days
4. Fully profit 161%
7. Accept PerfectMoney, EgoPay & BitCoin

Accepts PerfectMoney, EgoPay & BitCoin 

BitCoin is additional payment option to the general PM & EP options, this short term program offers a risky profit of 40% in just a week term, which is something around 5.5% daily profit, which is highly unsustainable, Share Subet has to stay active for at least five days in order for investors to reach BEP.

the admin of this program has being able to keep things tight with this program,the program has being running online for 2 days now and the program has being paying investors right on time,i guess the admin of this program might sustain the program but i have mine doubt of the program and this is why investors need to be careful

I think this program is a pretty good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and still quite in accordance with the time taken by the admin to make a profit and I'm sure the admin can run a long time , and also the admin will provide payments to investors until the expiry of the time limit for making such gains...

hey, I really liked the program, I spoke with the admin via the help desk and made a positive impression on me bay the way, the program is registered as a legitimate company so it is a significant plus, i have here $250 and any payments made on time and there were already three, so I encourage you to invest because now it is one of the better programs, short term.

Share Subet has been online for nine days and has been paying so far, with the latest payment reported as of 16th October, that is today, so the first round with the seven days plan has been successful so far and the second round is active for a couple of days now.