Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The strength of the Euro against other currencies

euro

I think that not just wwned by many countries and also believed to be a strong currency by a lot of traders around the world. Imagine if people trust towards euro is low the currency rate would be low and it is not that strong, also considering that EU union still overall actively make an export to the other countries.

• 2 months later...

I believe that it is strong because it is owned by many countries and thats might be a valid point for its strength.

Not i think, the strong point of Euro because there is Germany and French. The main core countries, well both cores are what fuel those EUR. Italy economy isn't as good as before but still considered as developed countries, so do Spain. Some think because it owned by mostly developed countries.

I think that the real strength of Euro because of the citizen in those places have high purchase parity compared to the others. But overall because the support from countries such as Germany or French. Some mediterranean countries are okay such as Spain or Italy which before in 90s well known as miracle economy.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that the real strength of Euro because of the citizen in those places have high purchase parity compared to the others. But overall because the support from countries such as Germany or French. Some mediterranean countries are okay such as Spain or Italy which before in 90s well known as miracle economy.

Spain and Italy power is good in regional but as whole the economic powerhouse for Euro is Germany and France. If those two collapse or just one which have problem with their economy, Euro would be down much. It is matter of perception from the market if they see EUR is good then EUR will always be good.

• 2 weeks later...

Spain and Italy power is good in regional but as whole the economic powerhouse for Euro is Germany and France. If those two collapse or just one which have problem with their economy, Euro would be down much. It is matter of perception from the market if they see EUR is good then EUR will always be good.

Yes, France and German is the powerhouse even i must admit that Italy could be a good regional power considering that its total population. UK was but it seems UK is out from Euro communities right now. EURO is strong because it perceived like that and many people want to hold its soaring its price.

• 2 months later...