Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

wild-profit - wild-profit.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Wild Profit - the highly profitable investment project providing your profit, at the expense of new investments. Our 

tasks to give the chance you get of high profit and to provide high level of work of system. 

Plan:

106% After 1 Day
Plan Amount Spent ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $200 106.00

60% Daily For 2 Days
Plan Amount Spent ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 2 $20 - $500 60.00

2% Hourly For 3 Days
Plan Amount Spent ($) Hourly Profit (%)
Plan 3 $30 - $1,000 2.00

Accept: Perfect Money

i guess this program might be good for hit and run,i really like the design of the program and i find the program attractive,though we need to invest with care this program,so that the admin of the program will not make a run on us and moreover the program is a russian,so i guess invest need to be very careful investing with the program

Properly i realized that huge rate of interest being offered in every plans added in hyip. First plan is just better as compared to all other plans because interest is really low than others while from 2nd and third plan is too much high which is 10% and 13% and that is not sensible. I don't think this program has such power to stay paying after 2 days.

Wild Profit is a short term hyip that has been online for one day now, instant payments from the program have been reported so far, it's using GoldCoder's licensed script, it doesn't look much popular in the hyip industry, as very few investors are there for this hyip, 6% profit promised in just one day is risky plan though.

Instant paying short term program that has been active for a couple of days now, Wild Profit has had a couple of monitors in the beginning of the program, and today has added a couple more monitors with higher RCB, this feature will hopefully increase the number of fresh deposits to the program to make it stable for at least one week hopefully.

I think this program is a pretty good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and is in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit, I'm sure the admin will work professionally in carrying out its program and admin as well will provide payments to its investors well

Hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from DDOS Guard, Wild Profit has been active amazingly for four days now, being a short term it's definitely a good achievement, yet there is many more investors increasing in this program gradually.