Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Readbud-Readbud.com Legit or scam?

munnasr

Readbud is a nice earring site.You can earn $1 upto $2 per day simply read and rate articles. They have also a referral program. It is very easy to go to cash out. But i have heard that it is not a legit paying site.If it is a scam site then why the number of online members is more than 12000 always.I have earned minimum cash out.Shall i not get my payment?

I think you should stay away from this site because it is a pure scam. It never pays you. So don't waste your time increasing your money in this site you will be disappointed. Before joining any site please always do some google search, And listen to what others are saying about it.

I think you should stay away from this site because it is a pure scam. It never pays you. So don't waste your time increasing your money in this site you will be disappointed. Before joining any site please always do some google search, And listen to what others are saying about it.

I couldn't agree more, having being scammed by them, i have posted my results at another forum and will do so here (i am new here :P )

• 4 weeks later...