Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Long term trade for newbie

euro

if we are has good understanding, we are has ability to read market and circumstances. things run complex but if we are know how to perform proper trades, we will know how to make risk stand minimize. newbies task is to take learning and training, do not trade on live account as far as unable still to trade effective and make profits more than losses.

Long-term trading will be good for newbies since one can be able to set targets and come up with adequete strategy to enter into forex market.Long-term will also enable a newbie to follow the plan and even make right decisions while trading.Short-term should be left for experts.

And it means also that they have chance to loss more, because i am sure if forex has both side which is profit and loss, if their target only profit and how about if the market turn against them? I think it will fall also how do they know about they will make profit? or how the trend will move? for me long term trading will open to more vulnerable position but open to higher chance of making profit depend on trader's analysis to rising one side and reducing the other side.

if you have a big trading capital that can support your trading position for a long time then why not right? For me if we want to earn good in forex we need to take some good responsibility with our trading accounts.  This is for me the only way we can guarantee ourselves some successful trade also. Because for me money is good if we know how to handle our trading accounts.

That is right you don't have to worry but this is newbie not experienced one, can you give guarantee that newbie has bigger capital to hold the floating position for long time?,  I don't know if there is any guarantee like that but if a newbie want to try long term, they must prepare a good mental and of course bigger capital if they can.

• 2 weeks later...

It is nice if you make profit but painful when it comes to loss especially if you set for high loss hoping to get some momentum when the price is rising, and also there is overnight fees which could reduce your profit if you hold position for long time.

Of course, but in fact profit and loss are two thing which we will get from forex trading. It depends on we trade here. How we maximize trading account to learn about forex. Using dfemo account, we can learn and understand about forex so when we can use real account, we will get the best result.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

Of course, but in fact profit and loss are two thing which we will get from forex trading. It depends on we trade here. How we maximize trading account to learn about forex. Using dfemo account, we can learn and understand about forex so when we can use real account, we will get the best result.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

Who deny that thing? Profit and Loss are two sided of coin in forex, you must willing to take risk in order to gain profit. But your posts seems does not have any correlation with long term trading for newbie, if we want to see from newbie perspective LT for newbie is just like scalping for newbie, it is up to them to choose but remember that long term will takes longer time and usually newbie does not have good patience yet.

• 1 month later...

Long term trading is quite beneficial for newbie traders. It can be helpful for them in maintaining loss in their business. Hence a newbie traders must always rely on long term trades as compared to short one. In this way they can earn a reasonable amount of profit from this business.

Quite benefical to some extent, it is hard to say that in fx everyone including newbie who did make profit is a long term trader. There are some shorter term trader that still survive well in fx. You said it is quite benefical but actually it is about maintaining loss, as long as you can do that no matter what kind of strategy you did no matter how long you hold your position you will be able to create more money.

• 2 months later...

Once again depend on your total skill. I mean long term trade will bring much benefit if you can do it right, long term trade for newbie is okay because everyone must try this skill for the first time, also keep focus after you trade even mostly the result aren't good keep learning and getting better.

• 3 weeks later...

depending on the skills of each trader, if a trader has a good trading analysis skills then newbie can trade the long term, therefore we need to learn and practice trading so well that would allow us to trade with a maximum so that our trading skills will be increasingly good

Trading long term requires skill and the ability to analyze and strong capital. a beginner should use a trading technique that can be easily used and not too difficult to implement. A tip for a beginner is to never stop learning and also maximize the demo account to practice. I also use a demo account to practice the best trading system before opening the real account in TICKMILL

Trading long term requires skill and the ability to analyze and strong capital. a beginner should use a trading technique that can be easily used and not too difficult to implement. A tip for a beginner is to never stop learning and also maximize the demo account to practice. I also use a demo account to practice the best trading system before opening the real account in TICKMILL

A beginner should know that forex trading is not easy as we think. We need to effort to earn more profit and demo account can be a way for us to get more experience.  We also can test trading strategy, which is suit for us.

A beginner should know that forex trading is not easy as we think. We need to effort to earn more profit and demo account can be a way for us to get more experience.  We also can test trading strategy, which is suit for us.

yes, forex is not easy, for it to newbie do not just complacent when successful in a demo account, because it does not apply in the real account. if you want to trade the long term, we have much to learn and practice trading well. we can use demo accounts to learn trading well

depending on the trading system used by beginners. beginners are free to use the system of long-term or short-term because basically that determines the outcome is our ability to analyze market trading.

I think it's much better when it is a long term thing. Not actually that the person has a clear signal of failure when he is a short term trader but most times, newbies find it difficult to cope with short term trading and sometimes also, they end up in losses.

• 8 months later...

Long term is much better for newbies to start learning. Since they can focus on observing how the market moves than open and closing position that results to more loses. I don't mind if I make big loses when I was a newbies. My focus back then is to keep on learning and some how its pays off as I am earning good without any problem right now.

In my experience long term plan trading makng more comfortable in my trades,maybe I am already suitable with this strategy, often if work as short term plan trading one loss making emotion, but forex is great business and we can using strategy that preferable even short term or long term or medium term, as long as able making profit is not matter

Long Term trading is possible for new traders, it is not even very hard for them only if they want to practicing it first and sharpening their skills to know when to open and close a position and so on. Long term trade for newbie is possible as long as they want to choose this strategy as their own main strategy.

it depends on our trading strategy, trading by using long and short term. For scalper would be better to opt for trading using the short-term strategy and to follow the trend of trading that it would be better to trade using long term