Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Long term trade for newbie

euro

In learning phase all people are equal to the others, all are newbies and we learn together, that's including for someone who prefer long term trading. For me, it is not a big deal for newbie to learn long term trading, but we need to know that it needs patience and not just accurate analytical skills, you also need to estimate how big losses you can afford.

A trader needs to continue to be where to continue to learn, because by reminding the risk is very large, so traders continue to struggle in learning with our desire to get maximum results. And I am also a trader by continuing to improve good trading skills by continuing to improve trading capabilities such as demo accounts and demo contest instaforex to better understand again the management of trading profitably

I really agree with that, trader must be bsai to continue to do training and learning well, it is needed for trader bsia better and more maximal again in improving skill and prepare for trading with maximal again.

For trading it is one of the ways that should be run is where traders to continue in the level of better trading ability, where forex business is a very big risk that there is, so traders to continue in the level of better trading ability that we can trade in more leverage. The success will be in accordance with the trader having no his or her maximum knowledge

because for bsia to make profit when trading can not be done instantly, that's why traders should be able to continue to conduct training and learning well in order to maximize more in managing trading activities in the real account.

bsia? You mean can? Well in order for you to make profit, it is not instant for sure but it will take time, but compared to other business foreign exchange is pretty much faster, my trading resolved in less than 48 hours -in most trading- which i think is pretty fast and not a long term trading. Usually, long term traders seek big pips.

Longer term trading suits those who have decent amount of capital and has good knowledge on fundamentals. Newbies can have a economic background and may understand where the economic activities will take currency pair. Also they should consider they are new to the market so they should not go all in with their capital. First they should create a trading plan based on their knowledge.

For a beginner trader it would be better to continue to improve in better trading ability, forex business is where not one of the business insulation to run, but where the risks are very large. Continue to learn and learn as we learn in demo account or also instaforex demo contest with the aim we can trading profitable for the trading account

Longer term trading suits those who have decent amount of capital and has good knowledge on fundamentals. Newbies can have a economic background and may understand where the economic activities will take currency pair. Also they should consider they are new to the market so they should not go all in with their capital. First they should create a trading plan based on their knowledge.

Agree with the bold one, based on my POV it is the matter of capital to hold the position, when we holding the position in long term we may lose some, and with bigger capital we can hold the position longer and maybe the price will make a return later, since usually almost long term trader have hundred pips per position.

I think you are right, as long as you have enough capital in your trading account and learn enough about long term trading and how it works, then it might be work. But remember once again that long term strategy needs more and more patience rather than long term strategy, and don't suitable for traders who have short temper

Agree with the bold one, based on my POV it is the matter of capital to hold the position, when we holding the position in long term we may lose some, and with bigger capital we can hold the position longer and maybe the price will make a return later, since usually almost long term trader have hundred pips per position.

I believe that long term traders try to catch large portion of a dominant trend. And that may contain over thousands of pips. Hundreds or several hundred pips are targeted by swing traders and in some cases day traders.

As a newbie in forex business this is the most important thing is where traders continue to stage stages of learning on the run, forex business is a business that has a very big risk role, so keep trying in increasing the ability of trading so that where we are able to survive in forex business by bringing profits consistently

For a newbie in this forex business is where a trader needs to stage stages in learning, forex business is where the business is very big risk, continue to learn on the run as we learn in demo account or also contest demo instaforex for the purpose can succeed in its forex business

because in this forex there will never be an instant, that's why traders should be able to boost existing trading skills well so that traders can become better and more maximal again in managing funds and risks that exist in the real account.

True, in the forex business there will never be an instant, with the risk is very large, so traders should continue for the stages of the stage in learning to we can trade by being able to bring his a profit. And try to learn as in the demo account also follow the demo contest instaforex with the aim to facilitate us when jumping in eal trading by bringing a profit

• 2 years later...

Every forex trader should have a trading strategy. A complete trading process requires an entry and exit strategy. Positions in the forex market are opened to make a profit and the length of time a position is open depends on the desires and margins of the trader. In other words, the trader decides for himself-in his exit strategy-how long his position has been open.

Ideally i can say it like new traders should avoid scalping which is entering the market for short time and exiting taking small portions of profits, because new traders usually aren't aware of the market conditions so they should trade for at least longer time frames in order to avoid misunderstanding the markets.