Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Long term trade for newbie

euro

Long term might be charged fee or swap. And it also need huge amount to hold trading position. Just be ready with the risk. For now, I still trade short term in FXB trading. Even I get the best comfortable   trading condition with low spread in this broker

The swap is additional fees for them which they must accounted into their own account. So there are more thing to think for newbie who want to deeply learn about how to trade in long term strategy but it is not that comfortable enough. Well, the core is pretty much simple but it seems with the market which become so uncertain this could be hard one.

If it is still difficult to be understood, better traders can to make a good understanding by using a demo account. Because by using a demo account traders can to focus more in improving their trading capabilities thanks to the virtual funds used on demo accounts

To build  a better system i mean it must be derived from your experience, and in this case when we started to trade we need more experience, demo account is a good place for that because as you can see it is just demo account and a suitable place to learn. For somebody who want to learn about long term trading strategy they can try that way.

To build  a better system i mean it must be derived from your experience, and in this case when we started to trade we need more experience, demo account is a good place for that because as you can see it is just demo account and a suitable place to learn. For somebody who want to learn about long term trading strategy they can try that way.

Because our experience plays an important role in this forex trading business, therefore traders should always improve their trading skills with the routine to be more sophisticated and get a good experience, and also traders do not forget to always manage the risks properly and correctly, in order to Trading well and comfortable running it.

Because our experience plays an important role in this forex trading business, therefore traders should always improve their trading skills with the routine to be more sophisticated and get a good experience, and also traders do not forget to always manage the risks properly and correctly, in order to Trading well and comfortable running it.

Experience will play important part, for few months maybe we won't see any real result but i think after 5 months or more than that there are some significant difference. The same with long term strategy, it will take time from that trader but the result should be rewarded, and actually it is possible for all range of traders.

Experience is helpful in earning more and more because it comes after a lot of bad experiences however new traders should also focus on learning in start rather than taking risks because earning comes to those who knew how to make money from forex trading.

Experience is helpful in earning more and more because it comes after a lot of bad experiences however new traders should also focus on learning in start rather than taking risks because earning comes to those who knew how to make money from forex trading.

Not just for long term trading but for short term trading too. Experience in forex will play important part for us, it will change the way we think. You will be wiser as you keep trading and you also sharpening your analytical skill. The benefit of gain experience is that in long term you will have set of skills you can use for a better trading later.

I really agree with that. But also traders should be able to better utilize promos or contests provided by the broker. We can take advantage of the demo account contest provided by Tickmill in order to increase profits and trading experience that we have in order to become better.

I really agree with that. But also traders should be able to better utilize promos or contests provided by the broker. We can take advantage of the demo account contest provided by Tickmill in order to increase profits and trading experience that we have in order to become better.

It is not a problem, just utilize the contest or promos. That is a very good chance to get additional capital, i am not taling the thing that you can withdraw directly. Imagine with additional capital, you can afford bigger lot size and this is good for you to expand your capability as trader with bigger profit purpose.

In we want to run trading with long term we should be able to do learn maximize trading management and also risk. Because we run the trading it will be able to survive and also the benefits obtained will be more dependent on the skill of trading ability that has each trader each

For long term trading, i think for newbie is not an easy job, but if you practice it in demo account for quite long time like 1 or 2 years maybe you will see an improvement. Long term trading also targetting bigger profit which means that the prediction must be accurate because if not, the loss also bigger.

For long term trading, i think for newbie is not an easy job, but if you practice it in demo account for quite long time like 1 or 2 years maybe you will see an improvement. Long term trading also targetting bigger profit which means that the prediction must be accurate because if not, the loss also bigger.

That is what we called as learning, newbies will start to learn how to make an accurate analysis in long term and this is fine to me. Nobody started as great trader, also if we think that a trader should learn scalp or short term first, they will be proficient in short term but not in long term because they don't learn it. Learn and Making money from that strategy are different issue/

That is what we called as learning, newbies will start to learn how to make an accurate analysis in long term and this is fine to me. Nobody started as great trader, also if we think that a trader should learn scalp or short term first, they will be proficient in short term but not in long term because they don't learn it. Learn and Making money from that strategy are different issue/

Beginner in running the trading is the thing we have to run is by the we do the process we run to learn, business is a business that reminds us there is a very high risk. Maximize the ability of trading in us to be able to facilitate the workings of forex trading with profitable

I really agree with that. Traders should be able to perform better in trading activities to be more leverage in generating profits with risks that can be minimized well. Therefore I always try to make it possible for ibsa to manage my trading activities with as well as possible when trading with Tickmill.

• 2 months later...

I really agree with that. Traders should be able to perform better in trading activities to be more leverage in generating profits with risks that can be minimized well. Therefore I always try to make it possible for ibsa to manage my trading activities with as well as possible when trading.

To gain profit it is not an easy thing we run, but this forex business is a business that is very big risk, so always to continue to improve skills skill maximum trading ability for us to facilitate our trading performance with profitable in real trading

because in the forex it will never have an instant, because traders should be able to better and maximal again in doing the training and learning to bsia manage the existing trading activities with better and more leverage more.

very true, in the business there will never be an instant trader to maximize the ability of tarding that we have good dnegan if the perceived ability of trading we have not sufficient, we can to more leverage in the preparation by using a demo account where we must run the trading good and true to the run for easy profit for us to get

so that traders can get a better profit again, traders must be able to continue to improve existing trading skills, it is necessary for traders to be more maximal again in managing existing trading activities in order to become better again.

the ability to increase it will get maximum results, with it can use a demo account then our ability will increase, or can take advantage of demo account and also his demo contest instaforex to be able to improve the ability well to facilitate later in plunge in his real trading with get the benefits

• 2 weeks later...

Long Term trading for new traders? That is possible but hard to do since mostly new traders want fast result which they can see and this is something you cannot achieve with long term strategy such as turtle trading or even swing especially the big swing. I think the end result is very rewarding for them.

For a newbie in forex it should be a trader always do in boosting good trading ability, because this forex business is a business that is very big risk. So traders must be really to always learn where we understand will be a good and right trading for the run so understand the way of trading with profitable

I think any type that a trader will do is possible, but the problem is whether a trader can do well and how much money / time should he spend in order to master long term technique? The biggest obstacle to long term trading is the results that can be sampled in a relatively long time span compared to short term trading such as scalping.

Long Term trading for new traders? That is possible but hard to do since mostly new traders want fast result which they can see and this is something you cannot achieve with long term strategy such as turtle trading or even swing especially the big swing. I think the end result is very rewarding for them.

Not all newbies can do a long term trading strategy, i think this kind of strategy is good for traders with better ability to control their emotions and want higher profit compared to scalping strategy which just need small amount pips, compared to long term trading such as turtle trading where its pips around hundreds to thousands.