Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Daily Inv - daily-inv.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Daily-INV.com is an investment company officially registered in Berlin and successfully providing financial services to 

investors worldwide since 2010.
All financial operations are held in the fields of stocks, gold, bonds, hedge funds and private placements. All 

investments are managed by a group of highly experienced certified financial professionals. We have developed close 

contacts with many large financial institutions and private investors throughout Europe USA and Asia region. 

Plan:

Up to 1.2% Daily for 15 days
Up to 1.8% Daily for 45 days
Up to 2.2% Daily for 80 days
Up to 2.0% Daily for 30 days (VIP)

Accepted currencies: PM, EgoPay.

Stats are not visible but i have checked its top investors page and found that only 1 user made investment here of just 10$ . I think the needs promotion and  admin should use different sources to promote his site otherwise site will not attract investors to it and will be closed very shortly.

I think this program is a pretty good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and still quite in accordance with the time taken by the admin to make a profit and I'm sure the admin can run a long time , and also the admin will provide payments to investors until the expiry of the time limit for making such gains

Daily Inv has been online for five days, it has very few monitors listing the program, current status of the project is paying, paid out and last investors information has been available on their live site statistics of the program, instant withdrawal system is available in this program, that has reasonable daily ROI and mid term plans.

this program is no new program online,the program has being running online for 4 days now and the admin of the program has being paying investors,though the daily return offered by the admin of the program is very reasonable and i think the program has worth it takes to sustain the plan offered,investors are to invest wisely