Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How can one trade successfully

Thayungsta

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think if we keep on thinking that how can I make profits or how can I trade successfully then unfortunately it will never come but if we decide to just focus on the current happening then we can perform very well and the important point to note is to stay positive throughout the work.

I am able to trade with relax attitude thanks to OctaFX broker, it has given me ample support in all situation while their popular 50% bonus is just beyond words as such good it is and also what the biggest surprise is that even a Micro account holder can take this up as they always prefer to treat everyone with exact equal mind which is wonderful to see.

• 2 months later...

One can trade successfully if they have what they should have in forex, because it is not easy as you thought to be successful because you need ot spend more time and also sacrifice more and more, including your time. First you must have enough time to learn and earn, enough knowledge, enough experience and last calm enough.

• 2 weeks later...

you can become successfull trrader or investor in here if you know how to trade with right  the one can trading successfully and obtain more profit because they know how to manage the risk and also has a good strategy to make more profit into their accoun

Anybody know about that, everything will works fine if you know how to deal with it. To be simple, how to be successful is making more profit, and also lowering your chance of making more losses.  As long as you can do that consistently i can say just in one year you can be called as someone who successfully "conquered" forex.

• 1 month later...

If you want to trade successfully you must be stric to yourselves, having rules that you always follow and must be flexible in this case if your rules already doesn't work or you see something wrong or you want to advanced more with bigger profits.

• 2 months later...

If you want to trade successfully then take an action now, i don't care if you choose real or demo account just choose which one that you think is the best for you and after that keep in mind that the risk management will help you, i mean your money that you want to trade should be handled well.

• 6 years later...