Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Invoil - invoil.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Invoil.net is a registered UK company under the supervision of Mr. Saimon Spinner and Mr. Otto Ferguson. Both of these individuals have vast experience in the financial markets. When it comes to investing, we consider both experts in the field of Oil and raw minerals. The company employs offshore human resource to execute the businesses outside of the country. You can never go wrong with investing in these fields and we are proud of our risk free investment options.

Plan:

3% daily for 75 days

Accept: EP, PM STP

long-term benefits offered by the admin is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make the profit, and I believe this program is not a good enough place for investors to invest, because the admin will only provide payment to its investors only in a few days only, after which the admin will never give any further payment, and many investors will lose money they have invested in this program

i think the admin of this program should be able to sustain this program,though the program is long term and i find the program very attractive as well,i dont think the admin of the program will have problem sustaining the sustaining the daily return offered by the admin of the program if the admin is since with invest on the program.

I think members who have taken decision to skip this site are very lucky because the site has also deceived its members and showing its scam signs. I have checked its monitors status and found one monitor's status as scam. 24 monitors are monitoring it and 1 showing  it as scam is not a good sign.

Invest in Oil is a professional looking mid term program, this program has withdrawal fee of 2.5% and withdrawal minimum limit is set at $1, and processing of withdrawals can take upto 72 hours as per their FAQ, that is quite slow, anyway, this famous mid term hyip has been paying for four days online.

Inv Oil which recently added more monitors has been reviewed on MNO blog and here is the update from the program with link to the review provided. !

Invoil Reviewed by Money-News-Online Blog
A review has been posted by Paul Abramson of Money-News-Online Blog and Monitor. Here is the link for those who want to read. Click this link now. We also added a banner that links to the review on our homepage and account area.
Oct-6-2013 05:08:35 PM

It is requested by the admin of the program, Invest in Oil to check their monitors page from time to time, as they will be adding plenty of monitors to their list, and there is currently more than twenty monitors that have been listing this program for one week now and Invest in Oil has been active for one week so far.

Inv Oil has been advertising on famous monitors which is very important for a mid term program like this to consistently keep on paying, and the latest advertising banner of the program can be found on HyipScope that has been purchased for one week, I think it's attractive enough to grow with stability.

Inv Oil sends latest news update on the occasion of a couple of weeks online as of 18th October and talks about it's fast responding to tickets within maximum four hours and promises to improve the program better !

E-mail Update as of 10/18/2013

Dear investors;
We hope everyone is having an amazing day just like us here at InvOil. Its been a couple of weeks since we opened our doors to the online public and it is with pleasure that we express our gratitude and appreciation for your business with us. With this said, I want to share to everyone that business is booming as usual and our investments are falling into the proper places much earlier than usual and that would always mean that we are not incurring any losses from our investments.
Our marketing team has already started our advertising propaganda and if you will notice, our online presence will be much more exposed because of these banners and forum advertisements we were proposed to purchase, and we did. This in return will give those who do not know InvOil yet an opportunity to make a smooth investment online without much fuss.
As usual, the tickets sent to us are being replied to in a timely manner, with an average response time of just 4 hours. Let me remind you that this is the average response time and does not mean you have to wait 4 hours to get a reply nor would you be worried if your ticket is not replied to within 4 hours. This is the average response time. I hope that one is clear.
Withdrawals are being processed in the same fashion as our tickets. No delays have been necessary so everything with regards to withdrawal requests, thus, everyone is surely satisfied with the services we provide.
During the past 2 weeks, we have added the most popular monitors we could find for our company’s status monitoring. We do hope that you like what we have so far and we will continue to improve our services for you.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. However, you are required to check our Agreement page and our FAQ page before contacting us. Thank you.
Regards, Saimon Spinner ( COO )