Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

earn-club - earn-club.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Earn-Club.com is an investment system designed specifically for people want to get reliable and profitable source of real net income. You do not need to have a bank account, do not have to incur various hidden fees in order to benefit from investing your funds with us. Investing with us is absolutely hassle-free and no paperwork.

Plan:

38% hourly for 3 hours - Instant withdrawal
Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)
Plan 1 $1 - $20 37.00
Plan 2 $21 and more 38.00

65% hourly for 2 hours - Instant withdrawal
Plan 1 $10 - $100 55.00
Plan 2 $101 and more 65.00

130% after 1 hour - Instant withdrawal
Plan 1 $30 - $150 109.00
Plan 2 $151 and more 130.00

Accept: Perfect Money,EGO

I still do not believe the hourly program like this, because of the advantages offered by the admin was incompatible with the time needed to make these gains and I also do not believe that the admin can make a profit only by a very short time, and I'm sure the admin will only provide payments to some investors only, whereas most other investors will lose the money they have invested in this program

this program is only here to scam investors and i can only advise investors to just ignore this program and look for other better and invest with them,all the plan offered by the admin of the program is not safe and i can tell the admin of the program is only here to scam invest.hit and run is not an option on this program.

There is no doubt that site is here to do scam but we should also note that these plans are also paying members in the start despite of paying huge rate of interest. Members are suggested to invest at that time when site launched not that when total investment reached greater than 700$.