Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Your prediction isn't always so

euro

I've learned that you can try fundamental prediction and then do your trade or long term strategy but then the market will not behave in ways that you will expect it too even during open market hours as the volatility is way too low. This is a real disappointment for me as a trader since the market moves against my prediction and I'm unable to make money. How about you? How has your prediction been wrong? 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LOL, i ever did wrong prediction and that is not as much as profit i made, so that is why it is important to set SL always, so if something happening you still can grab profit and make a lot of money. Just to remember that our prediction won't be always 100% true, with fundamental ways you can make a right prediction up to 90% but usually around 70-80%.

• 2 weeks later...

Of course our predictions will get out of hand and will not be like the market sometimes. We can try our best to predict but it doesn't meant that the market will be anywhere like its supposed to be. The market is very different sometimes. I think we have to use money management in order to save our money. I think trading with too much risks will leave us empty handed. We are not perfect so our predictions are not perfect either. 

• 2 weeks later...

We do analysis. This is what we do in forex trading and I do know we can end up making so much profit in forex if we know how to handle our trading account. I'm so sure that we can grow big in forex trading if we only know how to manage our trading account. Lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our trading account in here. Lets just enjoy what we do best and that is to trade in forex. I'm so happy that some how we can earn really good in here and become a good earner in here some day.

• 3 weeks later...

Since Forex is quite an unpredictable trading environment, we do not hope for things to go our own way all the times but only sometimes. The more we trade, the more we discover better ways that we can make money from Forex. That is why we need to always remain patient and learn better.

bad trades common to occur. however, traders need to make it keep minimize. basically, impossible to always get win result all the time, there a phase when traders deal with the fact that they are make wrong trading decisions. if loss happen, traders just need to accept it. and keep calm to enabling them to see the next trading opportunity.

• 1 month later...

Our prediction are not always right because it is not all the time that the trader will be able to predict very well on how the forex market will be. The days when there is a bad movement of the market will be very difficult for the trader to be able to predict and that is the reason why the traders who know how to trade used to fail.

there are chance to traders conduct wrong analysis. or they are being right but late to close position. so, previous profit position turn to loss position. when traders deal with dynamic market, they need to be careful and make decision based on specific reason. they can trade based on emotional decision.

• 1 month later...

awful trades Normal to happen  getting explained that, traders have to have to really enable it to generally be preserve Restrict. in essence, incredibly rough to normally get achieve end result persistently, there a period of time when traders care for The truth that they're make Erroneous purchasing and selling possibilities. 

Our prediction normally aren't Usually great because it is in fact not likely Usually the trader can forecast rather thoroughly on how the forex marketplace could perhaps be. The conditions when You'll find a awful motion in the Market will most likely be quite tricky While using the trader to be able to forecast .

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

we are deal with uncertain movement of market. sometimes, we are suffering loss result since we are make mistakes. however, do not rush, remain stick with our own understanding and trading rules. tried to keep remain effective, do not trade when we are see no trades opportunities.

The future is not always in our hand and all our predictions depends on luck and exprience.A good trader can make loses too since the currency market is out of control of common man.We can always make a profit oar loss since the market is open.In forex we captalize in profit making in order to reduce any loss that may result.

• 1 month later...

In my opinion forex is a high risk business. There is a great chance of losing your money in it. Because of it no one can guarantee his/her success in forex. A trader is unaware of what will happen next moment. However sometimes our predictions will work and give us good profit. But it is sometimes not always working strategy.

• 2 months later...

When we say predictions it obviously mean it can go both ways so if we trade thinking it would be 100% then it won’t be good idea and we won’t really get any profits. I never leave my destiny on 50/50 chances instead I work with a certain service which OctaFX provides. They have excellent analysis and news service that is very accurate so I don’t have to worry much. I just have to follow it and I am getting profits by just sitting at my chair without fear.

LOL if my prediction always say so, then idon't have to put any measurement of how much i willing to lose in one trading, i will just open mine and set the highest pips that i could achieve in my TP. In fact trading is so full of something we don't know it is unknown area where we are trying to put our hand, it is dynamic and not always static since there are many players inside and we are just small fries.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with myregister here who are we? Experts? Beginner? even experts still make some mistakes when they trade, this is why we need risk management as long as we have it our trading will be better rather than before, lowering the mistakes also help us to optimized our profit.

Predictions mean not been sure about something, so that is obviously the reason they can be wrong, if we want to make it 100% correct then we should go step by step with proper education, it’s impossible as there are plenty of experts and highly successful trader who have reached to that stage with hard work and skills.

I am also hopeful to reach there one day and all that with my own ability and hard work, but I am happy that I have got very good support from my broker OctaFX, it has the perfect tool to match my requirement especially for long term trading with their swap free account facility that helps me trade without having to pay anything extra.

Even experts can lose more of their money here, i think this is a nature that will happen in forex. Since this thing will happening that is why we should to control the losses of this unavoidable by avoid it as much as we can this for sure will minimize the loss more compared than waiting for loss.