Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Why you should not trade unpopular pairs

euro

See, as I said before we need to forget about the pair’s preference, it should be more about the opportunity, if we can figure it out in exotic pairs than be it. If we can’t find it then we need to stick to major pairs. I don’t think one needs to put rocket science into this. I have all the options with OctaFX broker, as they have over 70 instruments to pick from and with their controlled spreads, rebate scheme and all so much features, it makes trading easy!

That is a great answer but dude, some people prefer one or two currency because that is in fact a major currency pair which has more power to traders. With greater power trader able to get some opportunity from it, the liquidity is that power which i am said before. The more liquid the pair the more it is able to move better.

So far still trading on major pair, like as eurusd, usdjpy, etc, if any trader already having good experience trading with one pair and profitable, actually this is already enough because trading on multiple pair if many pair get fail this is not good for making evaluation also will ,more difficult

So far still trading on major pair, like as eurusd, usdjpy, etc, if any trader already having good experience trading with one pair and profitable, actually this is already enough because trading on multiple pair if many pair get fail this is not good for making evaluation also will ,more difficult

we should be able to choose a currency that is easy to be traded and easy for our predictions so that what we do can be fruitful and able to make a profit,

I will say that trading popular or unpopular pairs, only depends on our analysis work. If we have done proper analysis then we can trade any pairs no matter what pairs are there. Important is our analysis, that is it.

right, so we should be able to understand and learn how to work with a good analysis, in order to make us better understand and be aware pergerakanya easily, so it will be easy to target the capital,

dear always try to do trade with you best pair like which you use in the demo account , if you thing that each pair is so easy to use then its not a good thing for because there are lots of pair which offer good  profit but also huge loss if you have not good skill about the market working so first thing is first learn the skill to use  any pair in the market.

Frankly speaking, I don’t see any major reason as such, but it is fair to say that it is a lot easier for newcomers to make profits with major pairs. I too prefer to keep my graph around those only. It’s helpful with broker like OctaFX, as they have long list of instruments to pick from and comes with low spreads starting around 0.1 pips, it’s absolutely sensational by every piece and is major reason why I feel thrilled in every way which keeps me relaxed too!

We cannot trade with unpopular pairs because you cannot take risks in trading with such pairs as it can move to any side.

risks and losses should be in our control well in order to minimize them properly, in order to more quickly and responsive to avoid it, because it is to be able to achieve a profit that then we should be trying to ability and effort in studying the risk of precedence so that we could easily reach profits

risks and losses should be in our control well in order to minimize them properly, in order to more quickly and responsive to avoid it, because it is to be able to achieve a profit that then we should be trying to ability and effort in studying the risk of precedence so that we could easily reach profits

Here in trading forex about control the risk is very important, some expert they giving advise only take the risk 2% from all equity, with this way although facing ten times loses hence still left equity 80% and making more opportunity to learn how to analyze the trend and making brest decision to take profit in trading

never try to place order by using the unknown pair because its not easy to use them try to use those pair in which you have some suggestion . on these work we have to  do lots of work before placing the order so never try to get huge profit in the beginning of the forex field work. 

• 2 weeks later...

never try to place order by using the unknown pair because its not easy to use them try to use those pair in which you have some suggestion . on these work we have to  do lots of work before placing the order so never try to get huge profit in the beginning of the forex field work. 

we can make profits in forex is easy, as long as we can and are able to understand how it works with both the management and control every trading should be able to comprehend correctly to work the way we can make better and correct

we can make profits in forex is easy, as long as we can and are able to understand how it works with both the management and control every trading should be able to comprehend correctly to work the way we can make better and correct

indeed every trader can get the maximum benefit, as long as their own traders are able to understand and manage trading well. and in control at the time of the trade, it will be easier to make a profit

• 2 weeks later...

So many instrument trading in forex spot market, and we can choose one instrument to traded with goal to making profit from these trades, and usually many trader choose major currency than unpopular pair, like as eurusd and also gbpusd

and to run its trading traders should be able to understand the movement of currencies that are easy to be traded well, because basically every currency will be very difficult for us, so it should be understood correctly

and to run its trading traders should be able to understand the movement of currencies that are easy to be traded well, because basically every currency will be very difficult for us, so it should be understood correctly

Yes indeed and this is fact I think, many trader suggested on eurusd which this is has low spread and good average movement, but if trader always reckless in trading and impatience to waiting best time, often they facing many floating and causing emotion

Yes indeed and this is fact I think, many trader suggested on eurusd which this is has low spread and good average movement, but if trader always reckless in trading and impatience to waiting best time, often they facing many floating and causing emotion

it is true because the currency is very easy for our predictions and juag achieve the benefits, because it is a beginning trader should be able to understand properly how to run trading well and understands all the way right

• 2 months later...

Cross pair is one of the unpopular pair. There are a lot of benefits by trade with unpopular pairs, but one thing that we should know is that cross pair has high fees aka spread per transaction. The benefit is increased volatility, there are GBPJPY which has bigger volatility which means bigger pips to lose or to WIN.

Cross pair is one of the unpopular pair. There are a lot of benefits by trade with unpopular pairs, but one thing that we should know is that cross pair has high fees aka spread per transaction. The benefit is increased volatility, there are GBPJPY which has bigger volatility which means bigger pips to lose or to WIN.

All that we must be able to understand and learn well to understand and learn how it works, because to master it, it must be controlled properly, so understand and learn correctly to facilitate our work properly,

• 2 weeks later...

All that we must be able to understand and learn well to understand and learn how it works, because to master it, it must be controlled properly, so understand and learn correctly to facilitate our work properly,

LOL master the unpopular pairs? For how long? That is better if we become an efficient trader and trade with popular or major pairs which are easier to understand and if you compared it to unpopular pairs the cost is low(what i mean is the spread is relatively low in almost any trading's case). Also Popular pairs have a lot of indicators to support.

@aliforex Understand what? It seems that doesn't make any kind of correlation at all, not to mention that trade unpopular pairs means that you must deal with a lot of problems like the lack of liqudity which make it harder to close the position especially in ECN brokers. But you could be the market maker here by make the price move with quite huge sum of capital.

• 3 weeks later...

Why do you want to support unpopular pairs? I think that popular pairs are more profitable than unpopular pairs, the rate of success is bigger with popular pairs rather than unpopular one, there are more indicators which support popular pairs, and so on. Just because you can be a market maker doesn't mean it is good to you.

Why do you want to support unpopular pairs? I think that popular pairs are more profitable than unpopular pairs, the rate of success is bigger with popular pairs rather than unpopular one, there are more indicators which support popular pairs, and so on. Just because you can be a market maker doesn't mean it is good to you.

Actually it depends on how we work how we can memhamai and learn each way well, so understand all the way correctly, in order to make trading more understand and easy in reaching its profit