Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How forex affects your personal life

euro

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the existing trading experience should be enhanced by the trader well and correctly, it is necessary for traders to become better and more maximal again in facing the existing problem in forex with better and more maximal again.

To run this forex trading is very important thing, because forex trading is not an instant, but the risk forex business is very big, so to improve in the mindset better at risk we can manage well, I also for routine in learning as in demo account and also contest demo instaforex where for stages in to success in this forex business

If they don't know how to control their income they are not fit to be trader. Forex trading surely affect some trader's personal life from good to bad. Maybe people become more aware with the money or some of you maybe become more strict on how you spend cash for something that you want to buy monthly. Bad or Good, that is all depend on you as trader to choose, and it's better to discard the bad effect of forex from your life.

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't affect it, moreover, thanks to it I don't have to visit offices and spend there lots of time. 

Well that is another good effect of foreign exchange, trading means that you can do that in the internet and you don't have to go to office because basically that you are doing the business right now unless you are a worker in a trading company which employs some fx traders.

It doesn't affect it, moreover, thanks to it I don't have to visit offices and spend there lots of time. 

LOL the reason why i want to plunge into foreign exchange is because of this. You will have chance to spend more of your time with your family at home or playing video games. Since i am typical people who love to spend like 12 hours on home and do many things aside from going to work, it is the most suitable job for me.

this business is a business that often ups and downs in profits, because it must be able to patiently and always maximize the ability and skill it to be able to avoid the risks and losses to be able to minimize the loss well, so we can maximally in a profit well

To maximize the science of trading that is one way that we must run, this forex business is a business that is a great risk. So for that, traders continue to learn on the run with maximize the science of good trading to facilitate the management of profitable trading in the plunge in real trading later

so traders are required to be able to have good and correct trading management capability in order to survive better and be more maximal again when performing trading activities in real account better yet, and expected to be able to stay in real account .

The ability of trading is one way that must be run, because by reminding the existing risk is very large, so traders need to stage stages where continue to learn by understanding everything, because skill ability is what will determine we can succeed or not in a business the forex. So try to learn that we can trade profitable

Skill or Ability to trade is something that will become a crucial point for us traders. It affects personal life, and as we know forex as our own mai income will give us a better view of what should be happening towards our life especially if that is the only job we have at the moment.

• 2 months later...

LOL the reason why i want to plunge into foreign exchange is because of this. You will have chance to spend more of your time with your family at home or playing video games. Since i am typical people who love to spend like 12 hours on home and do many things aside from going to work, it is the most suitable job for me.

My wish is similar to yours. But the sad thing is things I wanted from forex to happen did not happen as planned. And I am behind what I had planned for but still working on it and reaching there slowly.

Forex is where the way things we should run is we continue to always do in learning, by learning it is the way where things will be able to bring us the path of success in the forex business. Forex business has never been an instant, but forex risk is very big business, must be the maximum trading science owned in our forex plunge in this world with the desire to profit consistently it

• 2 months later...

Forex market is a complicated place. It can be cruel place. It can disturb your personal life as well. But you must remember that it is not the end of the world if you made a bad investment. There are other important things in life like family.

• 1 month later...

Forex market is a complicated place. It can be cruel place. It can disturb your personal life as well. But you must remember that it is not the end of the world if you made a bad investment. There are other important things in life like family.

Well said. That is why forex school teaches that not to put all eggs in one basket. And about controlling emotions. These are not easy things to do but if one wants to succeed then it is necessary.

• 4 weeks later...

Forex is creating good earning opportunities for millions of traders around the world. And it is true that forex can make good impact on personal lives. I am as a student, feel free to make earning with any smaller amount. And I am able to earn good money with the forex trading though my investment is very small. It makes me emmense happiness when i earn money in this virtual trading platform.

Forex is creating good earning opportunities for millions of traders around the world. And it is true that forex can make good impact on personal lives. I am as a student, feel free to make earning with any smaller amount. And I am able to earn good money with the forex trading though my investment is very small. It makes me emmense happiness when i earn money in this virtual trading platform.

It's a good thing you are being able to stay profitable. While you are at it, it is a good idea to increase your capital and not stay satisfied with what you are earning. Time will fly by if you don't think ahead.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...