Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How forex affects your personal life

euro

Forex trading is affecting our life positively and not nagetively because now I can tell you that when you are trading and have the knowledge then there is nothing that can stop you from succeeding in the field of forex market so always try and learn with caution and have patience

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not always true because there are some traders who lose their own money thanks for that they cannot make much more profit and affect their lives for sure, while some just like you said it affects their live positively and they earn better and they can influence others to join forex through their good and inspirational story.

Well i couldn't agree more. Benefit of forex which i feel for my life that i can be a better man when it comes to manage the money, thanks to the money management ratio which i've been heard so far and practiced it. Also i am become more critical to certain economic issue which make me somehow more resistant to that since i already know what to do.

Well i couldn't agree more. Benefit of forex which i feel for my life that i can be a better man when it comes to manage the money, thanks to the money management ratio which i've been heard so far and practiced it. Also i am become more critical to certain economic issue which make me somehow more resistant to that since i already know what to do.

See? That is right and i think forex is affecting people live up to now, to be good or to be bad. Forex also make people more aware to the current situation of the market and how to deal with it. For me, it is mostly positive but i also felt that few times where i desperate and want to leave forex as fast as i can, since i can't bear much losses.

See? That is right and i think forex is affecting people live up to now, to be good or to be bad. Forex also make people more aware to the current situation of the market and how to deal with it. For me, it is mostly positive but i also felt that few times where i desperate and want to leave forex as fast as i can, since i can't bear much losses.

Well agree with this, because from forex itself, some people are aware to analyze not only charts in their platform, but also the situations in their life.

Maybe become general thing if actually we as human won't to losing huge money in business because we investing with aim to getting profit to increasing from initial investment, maybe if any trader fail and lose huge money then make them being desperate and want to leaving forex, might sure they will leaving, but almost trader still want to come back again because still curious

Maybe become general thing if actually we as human won't to losing huge money in business because we investing with aim to getting profit to increasing from initial investment, maybe if any trader fail and lose huge money then make them being desperate and want to leaving forex, might sure they will leaving, but almost trader still want to come back again because still curious

See it is dependant, some people have a strong resolution to survive in forex, some has small resolution or even not at all. This is why you see some traders whose still survive even their account is destroyed by their act in past, but they keep learn and learn and that is one of the best effect forex could give to them, a strong spirit and not easy to give up.

True, i agree that forex affect people in different way, but for me it is mostly positive which make things for me better. Not to mention, the people who easily give up with just for example one loss is not suitable as forex trader, they are more suitable for lesser risk job maybe like civil servant. Forex is not for someone who are easily down because forex itself is a high risk business.

• 1 year later...

Well agree with this, because from forex itself, some people are aware to analyze not only charts in their platform, but also the situations in their life.

As long as you able to control the trading so it won't affect your life, it would be good but the way to do that is different to each person. Some usually do meditation so to lower their greediness, but yeah in reality forex affected all traders life like you must wake up at 2 AM just to follow the speech( i live on GMT+8 timezone).

True, i agree that forex affect people in different way, but for me it is mostly positive which make things for me better. Not to mention, the people who easily give up with just for example one loss is not suitable as forex trader, they are more suitable for lesser risk job maybe like civil servant. Forex is not for someone who are easily down because forex itself is a high risk business.

Right. I also feel that forex affect my life. Indeed, forex is risky but if we don't give up to learn more and improve our trading skills, we will be able to get maximal result. We should not give up easily here if we want to feel the advantages of forex trading.  For new trader, try to use demo account first to learn about forex. Practise forex trading risk free with a UK demo trading account. Open a free demo account and trade on a wide range of FX, indices, shares and commodities markets.

• 3 weeks later...

As long as you able to control the trading so it won't affect your life, it would be good but the way to do that is different to each person. Some usually do meditation so to lower their greediness, but yeah in reality forex affected all traders life like you must wake up at 2 AM just to follow the speech( i live on GMT+8 timezone).

I don't know what is going on with you but for me, forex is truly affected my life a lot especially when i missed one potential trading event. I also must stay awake for few days because of the crucial news during that time or wake up early for the sake of trading that New Zealand based news or even few Australian news

I think forex can make you really happy if you are able to make great profit from it. You can make hundreds per day as many who have a job only make like around $100  bucks a day so you will be making tons of profit and that is very nice for someone living in a third world country without a lot of jobs offers. You can make a living out of forex and you don't even have to have money. You can post in forums and get leverage even.

There are also linkages pkir I with the everyday life of the traders to trading activities, for which the condition is patience and discipline must exist within a business to carry out all the trading plans, and second it originally existed in the life everyday

Although forex trading have the possibility of making you rich it will also require a lot of your time. I have heard that some people who are earning from forex as a living needs to be online all day to watch their bid. and i am use FXB Trading as my broker since i am on the zero position, until success like now. 

Although forex trading have the possibility of making you rich it will also require a lot of your time. I have heard that some people who are earning from forex as a living needs to be online all day to watch their bid. and i am use as my broker since i am on the zero position, until success like now. 

Indeed for us to get maximum results it is a business that is not instant on the run, forex business is a very big risk, every time we need to stage a good learning. and traders who are already rich also must initially have a good stage in learning. A number of traders can take advantage of demo account services in practice to learn to understand this forex in the run well, need a struggle in learning in want to succeed in this forex trading

am in a learning stage and am utilizing around two to three hours a day to judge and understand the market. If I shall say that this is not affecting my personal life then it will not be true. I think I am diverting two to three hours from my family life towards learning Forex by doing this I am losing two to three hours of family closeness and my family is equally feeling those two to three hours of my absence from them. and forex save my life. but my broker is the hero, they always give me bonus, and make you strength on trading.

• 2 weeks later...

am in a learning stage and am utilizing around two to three hours a day to judge and understand the market. If I shall say that this is not affecting my personal life then it will not be true. I think I am diverting two to three hours from my family life towards learning Forex by doing this I am losing two to three hours of family closeness and my family is equally feeling those two to three hours of my absence from them. and forex save my life. but my broker is the hero, they always give me bonus, and make you strength on trading.

in any case, patience is always sweet fruit. In fitness with trading, patience means willing to wait for the signal. Should not rush into OP. It should be ensured that all rules are fulfilled then it can be done Open Position (OP). Remember, at Forex the opportunity will always come. Nothing today is still tomorrow. So, wait for the OP only when you see the correct signal in accordance with the provisions that have been set.

I think forex can make you really happy if you are able to make great profit from it. You can make hundreds per day as many who have a job only make like around $100  bucks a day so you will be making tons of profit and that is very nice for someone living in a third world country without a lot of jobs offers. You can make a living out of forex and you don't even have to have money. You can post in forums and get leverage even. for the success i am use FXBTrading broker.. because you can leverage 1:1000.. so you can trading with happines.

If you made profit then you will be happy if you don't you won't be happy. Simple, forex actually affects if we really into it just like what i did right now. It affects me a lot. Not to mention that there are a lot of traders also that affected their sleeping rhythm because the different time between session and their current GMT

• 2 weeks later...

For your sleeping time, i think that is depend on the strategy and technique you use. If you are news based trader like me, it maybe affect your sleeping time but once again there's another factor for that which is the place where you live. If you were scalper who didn't care of the news, i think that is just affecting the way you see economy especially the global one as whole.

The only negative impact of forex is having over my life is that I am not able to achieve my target sooner than I expected. If I had achieved my target then life would be much more pleasing than it is now.

Hm, you mean that your expectation is the only negative impact of forex? I think that is not forex, since we also have expectations in the other thing we want and sometimes we cannot achieve the target we set before. By the way some of my friends which i have been asked tell me that forex affect them in different way from their perspective to money to simple aspect such as sleeping hours.

Hm, you mean that your expectation is the only negative impact of forex? I think that is not forex, since we also have expectations in the other thing we want and sometimes we cannot achieve the target we set before. By the way some of my friends which i have been asked tell me that forex affect them in different way from their perspective to money to simple aspect such as sleeping hours.

Well technically you can say that. It is related to money and I have a target of achieving that from forex. So you can directly link it to forex. lol Anyways things always don't go the way we want it to go. The same case is happening with me. But having delay in achieving target does not weaken my determination.

For your sleeping time, i think that is depend on the strategy and technique you use. If you are news based trader like me, it maybe affect your sleeping time but once again there's another factor for that which is the place where you live. If you were scalper who didn't care of the news, i think that is just affecting the way you see economy especially the global one as whole.

For USD based news, i think it rarely disrupt my sleeping time, usually news coming out from 08.30 PM up to 11.00 PM. So, i sleep mostly at 12.00 PM. It doesn't affect me a lot, but for traders who live in different GMT line, they will find it is hard to trade USD news based which actually give big impact to the market's volatility.