Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How forex affects your personal life

euro

I think forex can make you really happy if you are able to make great profit from it. You can make hundreds per day as many who have a job only make like around $100  bucks a day so you will be making tons of profit and that is very nice for someone living in a third world country without a lot of jobs offers. You can make a living out of forex and you don't even have to have money. You can post in forums and get leverage even. This is the best business of all. However, as you get impulsive and open way too many trades or become emotionally too dependent on it, you can be stressed, depressed as your trades is your whole life. You can decrease this problem by saving your profit and build steady profits and do other things as well beside forex. 

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as it can make you happy, it can as well make you sad when you are not getting the best it has to offer. Well yes, Forex can affect your life in a number of ways. The more a trader wins, the more he is happier with Forex and would like to earn more. That is basically the way it works.

• 2 weeks later...

well, since I know about forex, my expectation increase high regarding with fulfill my dreams. this business offering unlimited potential income though risky and difficult. however, it require effort and patient to help me achieve profitable level. as long as I am able to discipline and keep continue learning, have chance to me to make capital growing.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex will make you to be very very smart. It will make you to be able to think fast in whatever that you are doing. Any forex trader who want to make money from the forex business will be able to know how to think very fast. That is to say that before the trader will know how he or she can trade very well, he or she will understand how to make analysis and this thing is going to make you to think fast.

Just as it can make you happy, it can as well make you sad when you are not getting the best it has to offer. Well yes, Forex can affect your life in a number of ways. The more a trader wins, the more he is happier with Forex and would like to earn more. That is basically the way it works.

You make the fact sound quite funny that it can make us sad as well because we cannot always turn out profitable from our trades, however I think forex trading does not influence our personal life a lot and many people prefer doing work offline rather than online, but I think trading can add up a little bit to our budget unless we have good capital to invest in but it can prove beneficial.

• 3 weeks later...

well, forex business I am sure teach traders to be patient and persistent. since they need that during trading and learning. though initially traders easy to frustrate, but if they are keep persistent, they have chance to be patient more to solve all problems and obstacles during learning and trading.

Forex trading have no special effect in my personal life so the real value of this things is that in my personal life a good forex trading is not just like that all you need to do is follow the trend of the market but this aint that way the only section which its do affect my life is the aspect of time shortage

I am in a learning stage and am utilizing around two to three hours a day to judge and understand the market. If I shall say that this is not affecting my personal life then it will not be true. I think I am diverting two to three hours from my family life towards learning Forex by doing this I am losing two to three hours of family closeness and my family is equally feeling those two to three hours of my absence from them.

If you are a good planner, Forex might not necessarily affect your personal life time a great extent because you will learn how to allocate time to it. It's all about giving it the right place it should be when it comes to the requirement or allocation of time. Not necessarily over trading because you want to make more money.

some traders trade for full time and spend the whole day on their trade station. has little time only in social life and make them like isolated in different zone. if traders experience that, I think they need to understand that actually, they are not necessary to sacrifice their time to get fun with friend and families just because they are busy with trading. they can choose to use swing or long term approach which technically, require little time only to analyze and monitoring trades.

• 1 month later...

Because we also have other things that affect our little time, Forex would definitely affect our personal life and other things we do. It can also come in the process of changing our lives for good and that will make the trader have more passion for it. Forex is a business and a job and they have the tendency to dictate for us.

frustrate and stress upon losses can affect traders emotions to deal with real thing. I mean, it can affect to their personal relationship with others. while previously they are a fun person, but after suffering huge losses, they are start to be different. well, I think we need to know that this business risky, spend the money we can afford to lose only necessary. if we are not skilled yet, spend all the money we has risky obviously.

risk and complexities make traders face many problems, it lead them to focus on learning and sometimes, avoid them to forget everything. they are rush want to become profitable trader faster. however, since being skilled can't be done overnight, traders not necessary to always spend all day and night in learning. it even lead traders to get ill.

• 2 weeks later...

Traders should as well plan themselves in other not to fall into the rough side of Forex. It will definitely shift our daily schedule from one point to another especially since we don't have a full control over the movement of the market or when the market will close during weekends.

• 1 year later...

It affected me a lot. First i become calmer even facing situation maybe this is the result of i am trying to control my emotion and never panic when i am losing, also i think logically maybe because i always analyze the economic data when i started to trade. In the end, it affect me and change some parts of me like i never know before but that is still good so far.

Up to now i don't have much problem with personal life since the first time i trade in forex, everything is going well even i got MC for few times since i already know the risk i involved in this high risk business, if someone's life affected it means they aren't ready with it.

Although forex trading have the possibility of making you rich it will also reaquire a lot of your time. I have heard that some people who are earning from forex as a living needs to be online all day to watch their bid. Since I stay at home now, it doesn't hurt to learn some basic trading to try and earn a little to pay some of the bills. A $80-$100 a week of profit will definetly make me happy.

Although forex trading have the possibility of making you rich it will also reaquire a lot of your time. I have heard that some people who are earning from forex as a living needs to be online all day to watch their bid. Since I stay at home now, it doesn't hurt to learn some basic trading to try and earn a little to pay some of the bills. A $80-$100 a week of profit will definetly make me happy.

Wow that is really awesome as far as i know a trader in a company only spend as much as 8 hours only and then stop with it, but mostly at around 4-6 hours, but they don't constantly watching for it usually they only analyze and waiting for the right time. It is just like relaxing trading, and i am not into that level LOL

• 1 month later...

Trading constantly for around 8 hours will surely affect our daily lives, if i must trade like that i will prefer to skip this rather than continue with that habit. My endurance only lasting 3-5 hours at most. Uusally i lost my mind if i trading more than that and make less accurate prediction.

@myregister: This is why i don't want to trade for that long too, but if you trade in trading company that actually create more money, then it means that you must trade over and over again and also that is something that you did in relatively long time, you must trade constantly which surely affect your life.

@myregister: This is why i don't want to trade for that long too, but if you trade in trading company that actually create more money, then it means that you must trade over and over again and also that is something that you did in relatively long time, you must trade constantly which surely affect your life.

If you trade like that it will lead to more losses for you, that is a tiring trading that will affect your life. I'd prefer trade during nice volatility time not when it is not clear just for the sake of profit. But in long term actually foreign exchange affect my life.

• 2 months later...

If you trade like that it will lead to more losses for you, that is a tiring trading that will affect your life. I'd prefer trade during nice volatility time not when it is not clear just for the sake of profit. But in long term actually foreign exchange affect my life.

What kind of change? positive or bad one. Trader will tend to move towards that way when they feel that they are changing to that way. Forex for sure affect everyone live changing it without them knowing it. For example me i feel like i can accept my losses better than when i was started business as newcomers.