Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How much should you trade per day

euro

I think as a newbie or someone who needs money you want to open a lot of trades to try to make money but that might be a bad strategies since opening way too many trades could be confusing to newbie but also costly if the market goes against you. You will now lose five time the amount of money rather than one lost with one trades as the market is so unpredictable that you will never know how its going to behave so throwing everything down in a basket will lead to many losses so control your losses and make sure each trade is a good trade. I think doing one good long term trade and making like 80 pips from it is so much better than 10 trades with only ten pips from each one and they're near loss trades. Always remember to use stop loss. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well personally for me,i think the amount one might be trading per day depend on the kinda trader one is,if one is a long term trader then i guess the trader will not have a daily target but one is a short term trader when i guess it about the kinda knowldge one is having on the market.

Yes, I guess short term traders will be opening more trades in order to make daily goals of profit whereas long term trader will have one or two buys that the will sell in a week or so. So I guess he will not be buying that much. the more trades you open the more risks you have so calm down as a scalper or else you're putting yourself with too much risks and thus losses as well. 

I trading every day. I think trading every day is much better than the infrequent trading. Because to trading every day, we can train our skills about trading. We can also understand the market conditions that occurred.

I trade every day too but I only have like one or two open trades. I'm a long term trader since that will help me more than scalping. I think its possible to make money in scalping but way too risky and the profit is low in pips so I rather have high pips than low pips. Also, I think I don't want to trade when the market is bad and I do not open trades on Friday. Also, I might also only have one trade for the entire week. I think over trading is exhausting and also make you tired and wary. 

• 1 month later...

I trade every day too but I only have like one or two open trades. I'm a long term trader since that will help me more than scalping. I think its possible to make money in scalping but way too risky and the profit is low in pips so I rather have high pips than low pips. Also, I think I don't want to trade when the market is bad and I do not open trades on Friday. Also, I might also only have one trade for the entire week. I think over trading is exhausting and also make you tired and wary. 

I prefer a trade. I am a short term trader. have one  trade for me  a better. because I can focus on my trading. Trading time that I have had very limited. So,  if I can then focus my trading,  results can be maximized and I can get extra income.

• 1 month later...

I think for newbie they should understand that forex is so risky and that they will lose tons of money if they trade with lots of money right away. I think preventing total loss is so much more important as the first step for the newbie, they must learn how to not lose lots of money. This is the first step to forex. I think the less the better for newbie and even experienced traders lose massively so losing is something that we must all beware of and we shall do better that way. 

i think for a trader that many type strategy in this forex trading like scalping, intraday trading, longterm trading and news trade. but it depending to the trader to choose what the best strategy to make a profit. for me, intraday strategy most benefitly then the other because my experience will be more adder every time we see the chart

of course, I also thought the same thing, intraday trading more profitable for us. That way, we can minimize the loss even greater. And we can avoid the swap. For Muslim traders, trading intraday trading can be an option for trading Islamically. Trading strategy that we use will provide maximum results if we can discipline.

I do believe for newcomer they should recognize that forex is so risky and they will forfeit a small fortune when they industry with a bunch of money straight away. I do believe stopping complete reduction can be much more essential since the first task for the newcomer, they need to learn how to definitely not get rid of a bunch of money. This can be the initial phase in order to forex. I do believe the particular less the better for newcomer as well as seasoned investors get rid of massively consequently dropping can be something which we need to most don't use along with many of us will perform greater that way.

I put between 2-5 hours per day on the days I wish to trade. I am not that kind of daily trader who must be and remain with the chat all day long. I try a lot to limit the amount of time I spend there and also limit my online activities when I'm trading so I can give it some full concentration.

I put between 2-5 hours per day on the days I wish to trade. I am not that kind of daily trader who must be and remain with the chat all day long. I try a lot to limit the amount of time I spend there and also limit my online activities when I'm trading so I can give it some full concentration.

• 3 weeks later...

I am not trade everyday since I am apply swing trading. I am open positions according to the trend movement and riding it till there are swing back or reversal movement. one position could last for few days and I am only need to monitoring without necessary to open new positions, if previous positions not closed yet.

The trader in here should be able to trade according to the time that he or she is having to trade. When the trader is having the enough trading time, he or she can trade for a long time and when he or she is not having the enough time, he or she can trade for short time.

• 6 months later...

That depends on individual and it varies from person to person. I might decide to trade just for few minutes in a day but it doesn't mean that law is binding for anyone to follow. The other person might think he has a lot of time to spare and that automatically makes him spend more time trading everyday.

traders work based on strategy. when they are trade, make sure that is based on opportunities. if market give entry signals, mean that traders should open positions. and it could happen for hours, and even days. so, does not necessary to trade when traders see that market give no profit opportunities. entry only when traders see that market shows clarity and provide profit opportunities.

traders work based on strategy. when they are trade, make sure that is based on opportunities. if market give entry signals, mean that traders should open positions. and it could happen for hours, and even days. so, does not necessary to trade when traders see that market give no profit opportunities. entry only when traders see that market shows clarity and provide profit opportunities.

Just as you have stated. The trader's time will be determined by the strategy that he or she is using. When a trader is able to have a strategy of his or her own, he or she will also be able to know the best time for him or hee to trade. It is a type of business where your trading style and analysis will show you the way to trade.

• 1 month later...

I am trade based on opportunities. and does not trade based on target. if no opportunity appear, I will remain square. no open positions and waiting good entry setup to come. if we are deal with complex and risky market, we need to has specific strategy which enabling us to trade in effective way.

• 1 month later...

I dont think there is a standard on how much you may trade a day a week or even in a month, but in risk managements, for account 10,000 you may risk up to 2% in each trade, of course for starters to lessen the pain of a losing trade, but i may go up to 10-15% depending on what tpe of trading i do. 3 years of trading with hotforex and i still try to keep a good risk management to avoid blowing an account. 

As long I can end up making some profit I am happy. My focus right now is to keep on building my trading account. Money is good in forex trading and we need to make sure that we do know how to handle our trading account properly. I am sure that money is really good in forex trading if we keep on monitoring and improving our trading accounts.