Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

30daysprofit - 30daysprofit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

30 Days Profit is an online subsidiary of a private company, Astute Financial Solutions which has been providing 

financial solutions to individuals as well as small businesses with a Net Equity of $50,000 or less. For over 4 years we 

have been dealing with only a limited number of clients. The motive behind this restraint was simply to give ourselves 

room to focus on trying and testing our methods so we can provide better financial solutions to our clients than what is 

available through conventional institutions.

Plan:

Hong Kong
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $15 - $499 4.50
Calculate your profit >>

London
Plan 1 $500 - $999 5.00
Calculate your profit >>

Moscow
Plan 1 $1,000 - $2,499 5.50
Calculate your profit >>

New York
Plan 1 $2,500 - $5,000 6.00
Calculate your profit >>

Accept: Perfect Money,EGO,STP

well admin has not displayed stats but i am still convinced that site may be proved itself as reliable program. I believe it can run for long time. Few monitors are monitoring this program so i think members should wait for atleast 10 days to clear that site is really legit or not.

I think this program is a pretty good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and is in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit, I'm sure the admin will work professionally in running the program and I am sure admin will be able to run with quite a long time and admin will also provide payments to investors until the expiry of the time limit to make a profit

30 Days Profit has been active for five days now, it's a mid term plan with principal included in daily ROI, Hong Kong plan is the only one affordable, maximum withdrawal limit is set at $500, with usual time frame of maximum 24 hours to be processed, support though Skype is also offered with normal e-mail support.

Recently 30 Days Profit has added even more monitors to their list which makes it a better famous mid term program with such a total ROI of 135% offered in a period of one month, DDOS protection from Genius Guard, since it has professional design I guess a couple of rounds with the monthly plans can be successful here. 

6 days now with paying status,i guess the admin of the program has done well but the program is not getting support from reputable hyip monitors,i guess the admin of the program might be trying to be smart on investors,i can only advise investors to be very careful investing with this program because the admin might not pay for long

30 Days Profit has been online for more than one week now and has been active so far, this would have been possible after being listed on several famous hyip monitors, this program has been reviewed positive by many investors that they process withdrawals quite fast to all the three payment options, EP, PM & STP.

The First weekly news letter from 30 Days Profit in which the admin reported the live statistics of this program and with other features like Gold Coders script etc !

Oct-10-2013 11:29:58 PM

Weekly Newsletter No. 1

I would like to personally welcome all our members that have joined 30 days profit over the past week since we have been online.

We are excited to report that we are progressing just as we had envisioned. The stats speak for themselves and are extremely encouraging.

Started: Oct 2, 2013
Running Days:8
Total Deposited:$ 12,632.94
Total withdraw:$ 3,044.24
Total accounts:154
Visitors online:19
Newest Member:cashrain
Last update:Oct 10, 2013

We are experienced enough to know that the HYIP market is volatile and success can neither be taken for granted nor guaranteed but we are rather astute at reading signals and we predict that 30daysprofit will be a success story. We look forward to serving your financial needs for a long time.

Technically, we are happy to report that there have been no glitches reported. We deliberately chose to go with the GoldCiders script because it is widely used in the HYIP industry. Later on, we may move to a custom script and build a better site.

There have been only a minor case of 2 members who had the wrong payment proccessor details in their profile. One has corrected the mistake. Member roberteb, please correct your STP ID from an email to your username so your withdrawal can be paid. We kindly request that all members have their payment processor information updated in their back office before making a withdrawal.

Finally, I wish to acknowledge all members that post on discussion threads on the various forums. This is very responsible behaviour that is beneficial for one and all. It gives a good HYIP program an edge over the competition. Keep up the good work!

Yours sincerely,
Pat Brown.

Through their first weekly news letter, the admin of 30 Days Profit appeals to everyone to submit proper details before applying for a withdrawal, they also request to check their back office if the payment processor account details have been updated, if not should be done immediately in order to get paid from the program.