Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

invline - invline.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The project "Investment line" was created to provide investment services of private capital in the high-yield investment 

market «Forex». For 7 years we had formed a team of traders, which is able to achieve the best financial results and 

minimize risk. Minimizing risk is achieved thanks to the rule of "do not trust all funds to one trader, no matter how 

profitable this investment may seem." Prior to the launch of this project, we worked only with corporate clients, but in 

2012 our marketing strategy was proposed by attracting private investors. And so we have created for you one of the best 

projects for the safe and long-lasting earnings in the market "Forex".

Plan:

2% daily for 2 days
$10-$100
total 104%
Starter plan

3% daily for 5 days
$10-$1000
total 115%
Progressive

4% daily for 10 days
$50-$2000
total 140%
Optimal

5% daily for 30 days
$100-$3000
total 250%
Professional

Accept: Perfect Money,EGO

Well the site is attractive and 3 out 4 plans are starting with the affordable amount. Plans are also of very short duration i will suggest members to choose 2 or 5 days plan instead of choosing 10 or 30 days plan because many hyips having same plans gone scam in just first 2 days

Nice designed short term program, promises to process payments as fast as in a maximum time frame of seven hours, just launched few hours ago thus it has a very few investors and a couple of RCB monitors listing over the program, ROI is a bit lower and sustainable considering usual short term programs of hyip industry.

Invest Line has been online for four days now and has been paying so far, this program has advertising banners on few popular hyip monitors, so a couple of rounds with the 2 days plan has been successful so far, we can find lot new investors on forums for this program, that this short term program has been growing well.

Hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from KODDOS, Inv Line is a nice short term program with principal locked for at least a couple of days minimum, a total of 4% offered from this program on investment in two days term, it has been paying so far, for five days now.

am not surprise this program has being doing well every since the program was launched,the admin of the program really offered a reasonable return and the daily return can be sustainable for long,i guess investors can really get something out of this program and i have the feeling the program has worth it takes to stay around little long.

2% daily for 2 days and 3% daily for 5 days is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well, because of the benefits offered are not too high and is in accordance with the time taken by the admin to make a profit, will but if we take higher profits with a longer time than some of the other offerings given by the admin, I'm sure the admin will never give you the advantage

Inv Line has been one week old now, and as usual fast payments have been received from this program so far, the fourth round with the two days plan has to come to an end successfully in next few hours, investors in here keep on reinvesting in the program, even this short term seems to be worth taking such risk.

Started on 3rd October, Inv Line has non stop payments so far, this short term program has been proven to be highly profitable now that has been active for more than ten days, it has huge support from investors that keep reinvesting into this professional short term program.

No doubt, INV LINE is a promising HYIP program and I think the first 2 plans are the only plans that I can invest in,to be precise,I will prefer to invest in the second plan which offers 3% daily for 5 days. I think I will have to throw some couple of funds into the program by tomorrow.

After a long delay of yesterday's payments, finally the admin has processed out all the pending withdrawals few minutes ago and thus the program, Inv Line has been active for a couple of weeks now, it is 12 hours maximum to pay as per their FAQ, there is a bonus introduced by Inv Line, a $2 on deposits more than $50.

I can see that an hyip monitor have already invested here I think I will have to wait for the monitor to come and post its payment proof here before I can take any step to invest with this particular program here thou what they table here seems to be very sustainable

Currently the website of InvLine is inaccessible, a 404 Not Found error is reported, I just hope the admin will soon fix this issue, and the website will be back to normal ASAP, since there is many investors with large amounts in this program to the ten days plan etc, the admin should return the principal on the term expiry.