Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mini account for newbie is ideal

euro

I really agree with that. a good understanding should be done by the trader before going to actually trading by using a real account, therefore traders should be able to maximize more in utilizing demo account as a place to practice and learn.

because it is better for beginner traders that use demo account facility or also instaforex demo contest, so that beginner traders can learn well and correctly, and can get experience and good insight. and can run a real account well. Forex is never an instant, but it takes the process and also the sacrifice takes a long time to want to succeed in forex trading

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really agree with that. traders who are new to join in forex is suggested to be able to take advantage of demo account in advance, this is done in order to increase the readiness of traders to be better in managing trading activities held in real accounts.

Demo account is indeed very useful, with a demo account we can run good and correct trading, forex it is a business which is not an easy thing to run, but the business needs to stage in preparation and readiness to want to succeed in reaching its benefits

we should be able to use the best demo account to be able to guide us in trading properly and correctly, so when entered in the real account we can easily manage trading well, and can achieve big profits.

To run this forex trading is a thing that is not an instant business for us to run, the risk is very large, so for traders to continue in learning where to facilitate the management of trading profitable

According to trading contract the company (goo.gl/y7QqEC)has all necessary guarantees of its services. When I have some questions I write to support and I always get a polite and detailed answer with links into their documents. I accept such kind of work.

we should be able to use the best demo account to be able to guide us in trading properly and correctly, so when entered in the real account we can easily manage trading well, and can achieve big profits.

Demo account is not mini account. Based on the information i've got so far, mini account is typical smaller lot size account as maximum lot size you can use. Pretty good to say that this account ideal for newbie especially the one with smaller capital and want to use smaller lot size.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I agree that for new entrants who are willing to learn forex market and forex trading practically with small investment and small risks mini accounts are best options available for them. And it is imperative to start with mini accounts as it offers the same charts, trend analysis, trading platform and support from the broker as a regular standard accounts holder receive. So if you want to take small risks in the initial level go for minis.

A trader that must first run is a trader to continue the stages in the learning phase, because by reminding the risks that exist in this business is very large. So there will never be an instant to make a profit. Try to routine in learning so that we can better understand and better understand the performance of good trading with able to bring success in plunge in his real account

really, training and learning should be done by the trader to make better and more maximal again in running the existing trading activities to be better in generating profit when trading with Tickmill.

To run forex trading it is one of the most important thing for every trader, because this forex business is a business where the risk is very large there, must maximize the science of trading that we have so we can run in this forex business run with a maximum and capable to gain its benefits

• 3 weeks later...

yeah, we can try to use mini account to start trading when we are new in forex trading. If broker provide cent account,it also can be used. The Cent account is ideal for beginners who want to develop their strategies in a real trading environment.

Not a problem when use mini account, in fact a lot of newbies around the world prefer mini account because it offers nice leverage and one thing for sure is low minimum deposit, since we all here already know that forex's newbie usually have smaller capital to start with compared to big players or veterans.

I started with hotforex micro account and it went well all the way so i also advise new traders to use cent accounts initially and then increase the investments in future.

It is the matter of capital, if you have a lot of money to start with maybe because you save it before or because of the other circumstances, i would recommend to open standard account, but if you have small capital then mini account is the most suitable considering sometimes it offers nice leverage too.

in addition there are funds to be prepared, it's good traders should also be able to better in improving the skills and trading skills that have can more leverage in managing funds and risks that there with better.

For the fund is actually not too important, with now many brokers who have provided a minimum of low deposit. And most importantly that is where traders must continue to improve the ability of trading better so that where can we be able to trade well managed and profitable. Abilities that will make us successful in running all business

because that's the trader must sbai make the understanding and learning the maximum before will actually run the trading activities in the real account. I also use demo account so that bsia do the training and learning well.

Traders need a process where we have to continue the stages in the learning phase, by reminding the risk is very large, certainly in a trader must continue to learn and learn so that we can trade with able to bring a success in the trading account

I really agree with that. besides traders should be able to continue to conduct training and learning, traders should also be able to better evaluate in order to improve existing trading mistakes with more leverage.

always learn it is important that we should also run, because with more and more to learn the ability can continue to be honed and increased so that the trading performance becomes more maximal and generate maximum profitability as well. This forex business considering the risk is very large, so continue to strive in learning in order to be able to get maximum results