Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Sunday to Monday trade

euro

If I enter at a very low price on a late Sunday and then keep it until Monday 3pm, I can sell it off for some considerable profit. This is my strategy. What do you think about that? I mean I'm able to buy on the weekend at a much lower price like 90 pips below trend price cause usually by 3pm on Monday, the price as I have observed would have gotten up 90 pips more and then I can sell it off at 2 or 3 pm and reap 90 pips profit. What do you think about this long term strategy? Do you do something like this? Or I can also buy low on early Monday morning right before business market time and then sell it at the end of the day at 2pm. I've seen such rise during those time. 

i really dont understand this strategy but i do trade the Friday to money gab,though i understand the market always having a gab by Sunday evening but i dont have knowldge on this pair so,i dont think i can determine the strategy but i guess i can make research on this strategy to see if i will understand it.i guess it might be profitable as well.

i really dont understand this strategy but i do trade the Friday to money gab,though i understand the market always having a gab by Sunday evening but i dont have knowldge on this pair so,i dont think i can determine the strategy but i guess i can make research on this strategy to see if i will understand it.i guess it might be profitable as well.

Its easy, you buy low on Sunday night when Tokyo market is open so your broker might allow you to open trade right and you buy on Sunday cause the price is low enough or you could have bought it on Friday as well and then sell it by 2pm on Monday or Tuesday or Weds or Thursday so the price have gone up and you make a profit. I think the price is the same when you buy it on Friday or Sunday as it hardly moves on the weekend cause the market is closed. So a Sunday to Mon is almost similar to the Friday to Monday or Tuesday strategy. However, after 4pm on Monday, the price drop again and then it rise again by 3pm Tuesday so I rather just sell it on Monday. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...