Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Royal-house - Royal-house.org

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Royal-House - is an investment project which provides you an opportunity to increase his fortune in short terms. So make 

yourself comfortable, make yourself at home! And our hospitality in the form of profit will not keep you waiting long! 

Plan:

4% hourly for 30 hours
118% after 1 day
150% after 2 days
180% after 3 days
300% after 5 days
500% after 7 days 

Accept: PerfectMoney

well admin tried to give a look of ancient times to this site i really like this thinking of admin because this idea is making this site innovative. Plans are additional very good. Profit are from 4 - 18% per day which i dont think is very high. 526$ already paid to the members. I really like to see that site is fast in making payouts.

• 2 weeks later...

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make these benefits and I also do not believe that the admin can make substantial profits in just a few days, and I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time and will only give payments to some investors only, whereas most other investors will only lose the money that they have invested