Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EmirateInvestors - emirateinvestors.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The latest technology and financial engineering developments in the field of financial mathematics allowed us to develop a new algorithm for management of assets in the securities market, which is aimed at forming a portfolio so as to maximally protect the investor from unpredicted market movements.

We guarantee our investors daily income thanks to our experienced traders and sports betting experts who have been operating in the field for many years and all of our investors are more than welcome to view our company reports and documentation.A lot of people don't know how to make money online or the right place to place their bets online but we the emirate investors have solved that problem for them. Register an account with us today and enjoy automatic payments, live chat, account and information protection and lots more. 

Plan:

200% after 1 day
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $200 - $350 120.00
Plan 2 $351 - $500 140.00
Plan 3 $501 - $999 170.00
Plan 4 $1,000 - $5,000 200.00

300% after 3 hours
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $1,000 - $1,999 200.00
Plan 2 $2,000 - $5,000 300.00

6% weekly for 72 weeks
Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $500 3.00
Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 6.00

10% daily for 36 days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $100 3.50
Plan 2 $101 - $300 4.50
Plan 3 $301 - $500 5.50
Plan 4 $501 - $700 7.50
Plan 5 $700 - $5,000 10.00 

Accept: Perfect Money,EGO,STP

The last two plans, that is daily and weekly have minimum set at affordable range of $10 and $20 respectively, the rest of the short term plans, after one day and hourly have high amounts required to take part in them, DDos protection by CloudFlare and overall, this new project to be watched well before starting investing in here.

• 2 weeks later...

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make these benefits and I also do not believe that the admin can make substantial profits in just a few days, and I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time and will only give payments to some investors only, whereas most other investors will only lose the money that they have invested

this program has being running online for 11 days now and the program has being paying investors but i think investors need to be very careful investing with this program.though the daily return offered by the admin of the program is high and i think investors need to be very careful investing with this program.

Emirate Investors has been paying for a couple of weeks now, this mid term program that pays 3.5% daily ROI has got listed by plenty of monitors that can make the program more popular in the hyip industry, it seems there is no good RCB offers through monitors but the profit on investment is high and attractive.