Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bonds-trading - bonds-trading.net

dailyearner

I AM NOT ADMIN

JOIN HERE

Welcome to Bonds Trading

Our team is engaged in the purchase of bonds with a maturity of not more than two months,
so we made the investment plan for a period not longer-maturity bonds. We all know,
the more capital, the more profit, so we decided to attract investments from outside.
We hope you will be satisfied with our work.

Plan

1.5% for 15 days 10$-5000$

2.0% for 30 days 10$-5000$

3.0% for 60 days 10$-5000$

Referral Comission 4%

JOIN HERE

One can chose the first plan, if they want to get principal out within the shortest term of all the three plans, but if we want a better daily interest, the third plan is the most suitable of all, since the minimum required for all the plans is $10, Bonds Trading has been a couple of days old with green status on monitors.

• 2 weeks later...

1.5% for 15 days is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well, because of the benefits offered are not too high and is in accordance with the time taken by the admin to make a profit, but if we take a higher profit with a longer time than some of the other offerings given by the admin, I'm sure the admin will never give you the advantage

it best to just ignore this program,this program has being running online for about 13 days and the program is not safe for anybody to ignore this program as all the hyip monitors that have the program listed are listing the program with not paying status.so i guess it best to just look for other program as well