Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dream-dollar - Dream-dollar.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Dream-Dollar.Inc team of experienced professionals which is providing superior investment returns by Forex market. We are guarantees the reliability of your deposit, the high income to your capital in the shortest terms and comfort conditions for all investors. We offer you the different investment plans on your decision. You will spend minimum time and effort with our online investment, but at the same time will get big money. The online investments with our website will allow you to gain financial freedom and independence of which you so long dreamed! We are pleased to serve our members 24/7 at week. Join us today! Let�s start now! 

Plan:

100% Daily for 30 Days (Only For Monitor)
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Monitor Only $0 - $1 100.00

5% Daily for 30 Days
SILVER $1 - $10 5.00

10% Daily for 30 Days
GOLD $100 - $1,000 10.00

20% Daily for 30 Days
DIAMOND $10,000 - $100,000 20.00

Accept: Perfect Money

Hosting is on a shared server, new mid term project that promises to make instant payments, the attractive feature here is the minimum which is set at $1, which can help the project to be more popular among small investors, it has just been launched and yet to be advertised on monitors in the hyip industry.

• 2 weeks later...

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and is not in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will not be able to survive a long time and will only be able to run with a very short time, and I also believe admin will never give payment to its investors well and will be a lot of investors are just going to lose the money they have invested in this program

i really dont like to dont like this program and i think the program is not safe for anybody to invest and moreover the program is not having support from hyip monitors,i think it better to just look for other better program and invest with them because i dont think the admin of this program is gonna make this program last long.