Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BusinessCity - businesscity.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Just a few minutes you spend on the registration and then to make a contribution. Choosing an investment plan for yourself, you set a percentage of profits. Next, you need to wait for the set amount of time and get their profits. For the convenience of all the charges are automatic and are reflected in your account.
Our team is set for continuous operation and we are ready to make every effort to do so. 

Plan:

plan 1
4.45% per hour, 24 hours ($ 120 - $ 1,000)

plan 2
110% after 1 day ($ 10 - $ 1,000)

plan 3
125% after 2 day ($ 10 - $ 1,000) 

Accept: Perfect Money

Business City has been paying for one day, which is good to see, though the program offers an hourly plan, due to the unaffordable minimum of $120, it is not considered to participate, the next plan with one day term is comfortable for small investors, current status is paying without any issues for now.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this program is a pretty good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and fairly in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit, I'm sure the admin will work professionally in running the program and I am sure admin will be able to run with quite a long time and admin will also provide payments to its investors well

i wonder why program like is still here,i was hoping this thread will have been closed,this program has being running online for 12 days and the status of the program is not paying,so investors just need to look for other better program and invest with them becasue i can tell this one is just here to scam investors for good.