Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

rockefellbank - rockefellbank.com

nomiasif

Welcome our esteemed partners. You visited the site of the bank's new format. A team of two experienced businessmen is pleased to offer you our services and developments in the investment and finance. We are the owners of several types of businesses, from catering to retail in Russia and Europe. Our investment team took about a year ago. Today, we are actively exploring and seeing all the events that develop in different forums. When there is a need to create a large business, we have decided to start with a small financial investment business. Immediately I would like to outline their goals of development, our company plans to develop along the well-known SAXO BANK. main difference between this project from others: all operations, registration, deposits, held in the hand, simply add us on Skype, and how to the old days, we are happy to explain and listen to you.

plan:

1% daily for life time

10% weeekly for life time

payment: Perfect money

5% referral commission

http://rockefellbank.com/?ref=nomiasif

• 2 weeks later...

I do not believe if there is a HYIP program that offers lifetime benefits to its investors, and I am sure this program is not a good place for investors to invest, because the admin will not likely provide benefits to its investors continuously, and I suggest to investors to leave the program like this, because it's too high risk for loss of money we will invest

well i guess it better if we can just look for other better program and invest with them,this program is offering a for life plan and this program does not look like a program that will last long online,i can only advise investors to just ignore this program and look for other better program and invest with them,this one is a scam in disguise.