Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

klmtrade - klmtrade.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

KLM Trade foremost pursues a next-to-the-client philosophy in all activities so to always guarantee the maximum benefit for clients and partners. We offer investment solutions in the areas of Forex Trading Business, Forex Asset Management, Forex Technology as well as Forex Consulting and are actively building a global network. The offer spans a wide spectrum of services, such as Trading, Advisory and Asset Managment. Our credo is sustainable and goal-oriented growth for our clients and our company.

Plan:

Level Amount Interest Period Principle Back
Level 1 $1 - $1,000 3% Daily 50 Days Yes
Level 2 $1,001 - $5,000 4% Daily 50 Days Yes
Level 3 $5,001 - N/A 5% Daily 50 Days Yes

Accept: Perfect Money,EGO

well the script used here is just fine but admin has not displayed statistics on homepage. Admin should display stats because with the help of stats we can see that members are making investments here or not.  Otherwise plan offered is good but i am unsure it will stay paying till 50 days or not.

• 2 weeks later...

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and is not in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will not be able to survive a long time and will only be able to run with a very short time, and I'm sure admin will only provide payments to its investors in just a few days, after that the admin will never give payment again and many investors are just going to lose most of the money they have invested in this program

i believe the low minimum investment required by the admin of this program help this program,this program has being running online for about 16 days now and the status of the program is at paying,i guess the admin of this program is really here  for business but i can only advise investors to invest wisely on the program.

• 2 months later...

Information for investors:

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

klmtrade.com - NOT Licensed

Found 135 domains hosted on the same web server as klmtrade.com (141.101.117.229).

DNS resolves 'klmtrade.com' to 141.101.116.229

No certificates were found.

• 2 months later...
Paying

The amount of 0.18 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U5559135->U5430333. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to HotHyipsMonitor from klmtrade.com.. Date: 12:07 25.03.14. Batch: 52372095.

The amount of 0.18 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U5559135->U5430333. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to HotHyipsMonitor from klmtrade.com.. Date: 23:11 25.03.14. Batch: 52428180.

offering medium term plan and reasonable daily profit rate. minimum invest affordable and it will attract many investors to join. anyway, the hyip has been monitored by reputable hyip monitor site and get paying status. I think investors deserve to try out this one.