Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Copying traders at Etoro

euro

Have you experience any copy trades at Etoro? How was it? If you can share your copying experiences and if you think they're worth it or if we should just go ahead and trade for ourselves. Can we do better with ourselves? I think I like to copy trade if it works but the US clients can't register with Etoro yet and I'm very curious about your experiences there. Please let me know. 

• 3 months later...

I think it's quite some good experience at etoro from the testimony of those who have tried it. The most important thing is getting a successful trader to follow. It can be quite lucrative and these days, etoro has gained much popularity from their copy trading feature.

nowadays, many brokers provide social trading facility which one advantage is allowing traders to copy other traders trading. seems its would give benefit but for traders skills and knowledge development, just copy trading wouldn't let them to learn and have own skills to analyze the market.

• 4 weeks later...

I have not tried to copy trade before because I like to take by myself and by making use of my own personal analysis. Copy trading is a type of trading that the traders will be copying the other traders strategy in the trading platform. It is etoro that is always known for this method of trading.

I think a lot of brokers who try to provide this copy trading feature for their traders are trying to follow the trend. It seems to be that which is reigning nowadays and that which is on the increase too. Copy trading now offers those without much trading knowledge a chance to earn and trade profitably with their little knowledge.

Yes I have come to know that E-Toro is providing investment strategy of expert investors to copy and get benefit out of it. It is a grate facility to learn and copy some of the best traders game plan. As they seldom accept lose eventually you will always be in profit. I will like to try my fate here.

• 4 weeks later...

One thing I like a lot about copy trading is that you don't really have to be a trader to do it. You also do not have to get yourself tied to a particular trader in other to make money from it. It is a free zone where you can choose whom to copy at any point in time, choose when is best for you to trade too.

• 3 weeks later...

Copying trading is very good mostly the one which etoro offer as well aside from this I think that you will fine out that things seems a bit difficult for the traders that involve.

Its also good for the trader to try and learn on his own just to gain the best as well

That is the concept I have always believed in. While a trader copies, there is also the need to learn well too. Copy trading is only a feature in Forex that offer traders a chance to earn from another trader's knowledge and skills and at the same time, understand some of the things about placing orders or points in Forex.

That is why you can see the performance of the person even before you copy. Copy trading is a very good way to earn when the trader lacks the knowledge. It accords you a chance to make money out of other traders skills. It is more like PAMM but the only difference here is that you do the whole thing yourself unlike PAMM that another person does the task.

yes, there are winning rate and how high experts able to grow their money. such statistic inform to traders whether those experts worth to follow or not. by join social trading site, mean traders has facility to copy trades. get easiness in trading since they are just following experts trades. and not necessary to conduct analysis.

• 2 weeks later...

And I also think that there are percentages that the host will take. I mean, for following them, you will also be responsible financially for the strategy because I don't think it's an all free thing. That makes it look very similar to PAMM even though in PAMM, you don't have to do anything.

• 1 year later...

Hm, this feature is still exist if you visit etoro, last month i trade in my etoro account that i think has been terminated but is not, and find out it is very comprehensive, i mean we can copy and even set the same SL and TP like the one we copied, it is comfortable for new traders but in the other side if they really depend on it alone and never do analysis, they will fall sooner or later.

• 3 weeks later...

Copy trading create to facilitate members of that broker in order to trade, especially targetted for new traders who want to earn as fast as possible without need to learn so much first. I see this as evolutionary way but if you are unwise could lead a platform that will bring you to pitfall.

• 4 years later...

An analyst may likewise give instructive workshops and online courses to support customers and potential customers get more OK with forex trading. Analysts likewise attempt to build up a media presence so as to turn into a confided in wellspring of forex data and advance their managers. Subsequently, there is an enormous marketing part to being a forex analyst. An analyst ought to have a four year certification in economics, money or a comparable area. They may likewise be relied upon to have in any event one year of experience working in the monetary markets as a trader and additionally analyst and be a functioning forex trader.

• 2 years later...