Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

stayfund - stayfund.tk

HyipHistory

i am not the adminhttp://stayfund.tk/

Stayfund.tk - an online project created by a group of professional traders, who have long standing and successful experience in trading in the market FOREX.Our professionals developed a revolutionary method of trading in FOREX, which allows you to get a good profit with minimal risk. This method we have successfully used for several years, which guarantees that you save your money.The investment project is designed for professional and novice investors, and we will be happy to help newcomers to become a way of profitable business, which may lead you to financial independence.Our investment plans have been designed and balanced specifically so that you feel comfortable investing for the long term and getting a good profit.Through our referral program, we have created good conditions so that you can earn by inviting to our project of yours friends and acquaintances.We are all here to earn money and pursue their dreams, desires and goals. We are happy to help you embark on this path, and achieve success together with us. We invite you to become part of our team that knows how to do it.Selecting only for you ...
plan: Select a plan:Easy Plan : 150% After 20 MinutesPlan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)Easy Plan $30 - $90 150.00Calculate your profit >>Hard Plan : 200% After 30 MinutesPlan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)Hard Plan $91 - $9,000 200.00Calculate your profit >>join here>>>>>>>>>>>>thank you

well i seriously dont know what kind of strategy these admins are following. How they pay such interest rates within few minutes.Now in this site they are paying profit just after 20 minutes its quite impossible to believe that anyone can earn such huge profit.Otherwise if you are investing here and got paid then never invest again.

I have not yet tried this website by investing any money there. But i think i'll this website is pretty good and curious for investing earner who can invest online and earn much money online kind as me. I've visited the website and now i'm feeling that i need to try this website by investing some money.

• 2 weeks later...

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin will not be possible we can get from this program, and I also do not believe that the admin can make a huge profit in just a few minutes, and I believe this program is only going to be a big scam program who will never give payment to its investors

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin will not be possible we can get from this program, and I also do not believe that the admin can make a huge profit in just a few minutes, and I believe this program is only going to be a big scam program who will never give payment to its investors

moreover the program is not a new program and the program has stop paying investors,i can only advise investors to look for other better program and invest with them,hourly program are not always safe for investment and moreover this program is using a free domain a good sign the program is not gonna last,though the program is not paying anyway