Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Best Income - best-income.org

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Earnings on the Internet has become an integral part of your life? You love to have fun and adrenaline of the high-risk 

investment? You no longer want in anything limit? You've come to the right place! Best Income created especially for you!

Plan:

3.3% hourly for 36 hours or 110% after 1 day or 165% after 3 days or 215% after 5 days or 250% after 7 days

Accept: PM, Egopay

• 2 weeks later...

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make these benefits and I also do not believe that the admin can make substantial profits in just a few days, and I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time and will only give payments to some investors only, whereas most other investors will only lose the money that they have invested

this program has being running online for 14 days now and the status of this program is at waiting,i can only advise investors to look for other better program and invest with them,this one is only here to scam investors .moreover the program is not having any kinda support from hyip monitors ,i guess this a sign the program is not safe