Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldencalf - goldencalf.org

nomiasif

We are an independent group of investors who design electronic economic gambling. We have a great experience and a highly qualified staff, which helped us to create this product. By our calculation, the majority of our clients can profit from it.

Plan:

216% - 84 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

12 weeks $1,261 - $2,160 3.60

126% - 63 days

9 weeks $601 - $1,260 2.80

60% - 42 days

6 weeks $301 - $600 2.00

30% - 28 days

4 weeks $101 - $300 1.50

10% - 14 days

2 weeks $10 - $100 1.00

Accept: Perfect Money,EgoPay

http://www.goldencalf.org/?ref=nomiasif

• 2 weeks later...

Golden Calf has been online for one month now, but officially launched about two weeks ago on a full scale, hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection by KODDOS, the first round with the first plan, that is 1% daily for 14 calender has been successful so far, with the second round active now.

Golden Calf has been online for one month now, but officially launched about two weeks ago on a full scale, hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection by KODDOS, the first round with the first plan, that is 1% daily for 14 calender has been successful so far, with the second round active now.

well according to mine research the program has only being online for 16 days,though the program is having a paying status from hyip monitors but i think the total return offered in 14 days is kinda high,though the program has completed one circle but i can only advise investors to invest carefully on this program

Golden Calf has a nice attractive design, and has been active for more than a couple of weeks, though there is few pay plans, I think the last one with 10% daily ROI for two weeks is the only one affordable, since the rest of all require big amounts to deposit.

• 3 months later...

Golden Calf has plenty of payment options allowed to invest with, along with the usual PM & EP, like OkPay, Liqpay, QIWI, Yandex Money, Free-Kassa, Alfa-bank, Sberbank, Cash4WM, VTB24, Wire Transfer etc, the more payment options allowed to invest with, the larger the number of investors in a stable program like this.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...