Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which Broker you'r using?

Tusohian

Well am currently using one broker that is called belforfx.com and this broker is very great broker that is doing very well so there is no point to change mind with them as they still remain one of my best broker

i once tried belforfx they made me regret for choosing them i lost my money from them because i tried making withdrawals but they didn't give me.

• 1 year later...

I'm still with FreshForex. They have low spread and maximal leverage up to 1:1000. Beside that, i got 200 no deposit cash deposit which you can use for trading and it is also be able to use to hold open positions of up to 0.50 volume

with a low spread a trader will be very easy to run, and indeed it is one way that we must run and learn as well as possible to be able to understand everything correctly

• 1 month later...

In my opinion, Tips to find a trusted broker for me is a way to search the web for great forex broker, the broker try is great and has many members who joined in it so we are not easily fooled by fake brokers. besides trustworthy broker who will provide a service that is easy and fast. so i choose freshforex  is my best broker 

I am trading with this Freshforex for a long time. It provides all the facilities to their clients like no transaction fees, easy money withdrawal, 101% deposit bonus, lower spread and also many more which are very much needed to a trader in his trading.This broker always take good care of their clients comfort. This broker is very reliable and actually very good at their services.

Tips to find a trusted broker for me is a way to search the web for great forex broker, the broker try is great and has many members who joined in it so we are not easily fooled by fake brokers. besides trustworthy broker who will provide a service that is easy and fast. so i choose freshforex is my best broker 

• 1 month later...

A trusted broker is an honest broker but to what extent? and how do we know a broker we choose right now is not a scammer and honest one? Well there is no guarantee but the broker which regulated by strict regulator would be a good idea to try, with its strict regulation that broker will think twice to scam us.

I started using FXB Trading's services. I have achieved greatresults while trading because of its in-depth technical analysis on its website. Its technical analysis is very helpful as it provides advanced live charts which are easy to interpret in order to make predictions on price movement of currency pairs.The website is simple to navigate and its interface is user friendly which is great for me.Another excellentfeature is the excellent customer service and the live chat facility that FXB Trading offers.

Broker acts as an intermediary between traders and market. Broker is a trading platform that facilitates currency exchange i.e. it offers foreign currency exchanges. Broker is an essential party that offers traders exclusive opportunities so traders can engage in successful trading. So I will say while selecting with brokers, a regulated platform should be selected. I won’t say as a trader should select this broker or that broker, you have to select broker as per own trading requirements.

Currently, I am using FreshForex, as they are kind of broker you ALWAYS dream about. They have security, safety and every feature that you may wish to have. That is what makes them the IDEAL choice for all. The best thing about them is combination of features, as not just have zero spreads, over 120 instruments, bonuses and all that, but fast payments and 24/5 customer service, it makes them truly standout.

• 3 years later...

I believe that trading is a really great option for earning. The important part of trading is to achieve a positive result. You need to make sure that the broker is reliable before start. When I was looking for the right broker I found the site Finarm, which helped me to choose the right broker. I can recommend you to visit it.

On 6/24/2021 at 10:28 PM, gds221 said:

I've been using a broker from Amarkets for work for quite some time. This option seemed to me the most profitable for work, and there were no questions about reliability.

because of that there are many ways and also performance that can be studied well, especially in choosing a broker, and in the market itself what are the facilities and advantages that can be used by traders to pay attention to several ways and their performance becomes better, especially in terms of security and convenience, because most brokers not responsible for how it works