Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which Broker you'r using?

Tusohian

As long as broker giving good service and still payinhg all withdrawn hence I am still trust with these broker, although might sometime any other trader have certain problem, because as client if they have problem with broker usually will tweet on many place to making many people hate with these broker

• 2 weeks later...

pepperstone is one of the most legit , i highly suggest them...

I believe pepperstone maybe a good broker out there, the only problem is that, when it gets to verification, account opening, they decades just to get you stated. I think they should change on this!

I believe pepperstone maybe a good broker out there, the only problem is that, when it gets to verification, account opening, they decades just to get you stated. I think they should change on this!

Sometime as tarder felt gard to get veriifcation account because all document that already sent still declined by support manager, and maybe will more easy if trader they have requirement document

To date, the broker used a variety of choice in accordance with the criteria trader. I see that TICKMILL become one of the brokers who are entrusted with the achievement over $20 billion trade volume, $1 M in new deposit and more. beside that TICKMILL has launched Islamic accounts that are 100% compliant with the Sharia law. There are no swap or rollover interest on overnight positions, meaning all Muslim faith traders can benefit from Tickmill’s best trading conditions by opening any account and converting it to an Islamic type, which does not have any administrative or other hidden fees.

So many broker in forex world, but as trader of course they will trying to use broker that included as good broker because will regret if they joined in broker scam which although trader making good profit but if unwithdrawable hence will diffiicult to withdraw money and will fall in regret

@radex78: Every single person would regret their decision to choose broker like that who doesn't want to earn money without much hassle? To meet this condition you should choose the right broker, to me the right broker is not bucketshop and it must be well-regulated.

At present, I am trading with OctaFX Company and they’re one of the finest brokers in history of Forex industry, so that’s why working with them is a honor for me. They’re regulated plus a true ECN company for which we have even won the award as best ECN broker, so working with such broker always leads to comfort and when we’re relaxed at mind, we automatically perform well and that’s exactly the thing with me. I enjoy it even more through their cTrader platform, it’s especially develop for ECN trading and there are no issues over slippage, re quote or anything that makes you worry, so that’s why I enjoy scalping and always end up in massive profits regularly.

@radex78: Every single person would regret their decision to choose broker like that who doesn't want to earn money without much hassle? To meet this condition you should choose the right broker, to me the right broker is not bucketshop and it must be well-regulated.

Yes you right, choosing right broker will making more enjoy in trading, if we can making good profit from trading and want to withdraw money hence will can easily to withdraw without any problem,  many trader suggested use regulated broker and we can check out whether ur broker included as regulated broker or not on website

Never know if the broker will make us well understood what is going on within them in terms of trade.

Justforex is ok and I think its the right broker for all forex can give you what is nice but never stop learning some broker like fxopen will offer you their follow up analysis which help alot

@Godsent2, broker can hardly open up everything they know to you because they are also Trading if you didnt know this then know it now broker do trade just like us and again if you are using justforex then that broker is good and nice broker to take advantage of along with my best xm

I am currently working with FreshForex, it’s a type of broker which makes everyone comfortable and relaxed and that’s to do with them been regulated plus having epic features like Rebate Program that gives us chance to earn 5 dollars on 1 lot size of winning trade while 10 dollars if we lose it, so there is benefit for me in every way!

Am using justforex for now and it is the best broker for me so now am satisfy with the broker and the service which they offer to me is quite satisfy and it is the best type of things which I can see so forex is not bad and am the right person to trade for myself

I am using Galleass to trade now, I like to use this broker because of the big percentage of bonus deposit, they offer two type of bonus deposit, 100% bonus deposit which can increase your trade volume and 50% which can be use for drawdown. Beside deposit bonus, they offer stop out insurance to cover your account in case you get margin call.

Personally i find Galleass bad brokers even if they have a big percentage of bonus deposit they are not genuine because sometime back i used to trade with them then I made some profits and withdraw, the continuos requotes appear. They also have problems to withdraw through Moneybrokers, it made me to change and go for another broker which i found the FreshForex broker which you are able to withdraw easily.

I am currently trading with OctaFX broker and they’re something very special in every think able way, I am trading through straight forward manner and that’s especially to do with their conditions which are simply top notch and helps in working out nicely while they also have got tiny spread from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 and the master piece is their 50% bonus on deposit which is use able too and makes work so much easier to do especially if we’re not willing to make higher investment. I am capable of it but I feel secure with low investment due to been scalper and I always take high risk and with addition of the bonus, I am able to reduce that risk nicely.

Octaforex is one of the best broker we can ever see for sure thou I have not tested their service before but I do heard some positive review about them thou there are still alot of broker out there which we can make selection of which is what is good for newbie

Octaforex is good @tray22 but for this I can tell you that xm is also the best broker which we have so far around and their service is really the best for us and now just forex which is my broker is not working the way they suppose to be I think I will switch over because I dont see the reason why they are chargingg 10 dollar for account maintenence

Justforex is a good broker but I dont like thier support department and the way which they handle things can you imagine when I send this broker a support ticket enquiry about a particular thing it took them more than 4days to reply to my message this is never good for me.

That is not even the case what I can say is that broker will never tell you all that you need to know they can only reveal their little secrete to their top traders if at all they want.

What I know is that as a good trader you need to subscribe to some of the alerting service online which will help you succeed and give you right signal alert