Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which Broker you'r using?

Tusohian

I am now very comfortable in TICKMILL, I get low spreads which can be used to perform scalping technique without any restrictions, traders can execute orders under one second. But each trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading will be used

I am working with OctaFX broker and they are a really sensational company to work with for many reasons, but most importantly, it is a broker that one can rely upon blind folded, this is to do with their low spread starting from just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also smooth trading platform where all my trading orders are executed instantly and that’s where I find making profits pretty much easy and that is where I always get serious profits and I am easily able to keep it consistent due to such terrific and supportive conditions, we also can use their daily market news and analysis service which too is pretty special for anyone to work with.

• 2 weeks later...

i am a new user for forex investment, is fxopen suitable for a new begginner?

I believe not too many traders will have any clue about that company, it is hardly reliable. I rather suggest you Vinson Financials; it is regulated plus a true STP broker with having excellent market reputation since they are in the industry for over a decade now. When I started with them as beginner, I use to really like them due to their education and other helping stuff, but now been fairly settled, I like them just so much more to do with their excellent conditions as well such as low spread/leverage and more stuff like these.

• 4 weeks later...

I am now with ForexMart, so far they give good services and i like their no deposit bonus because i received enough bonus to use as my capital on trading. And now i can say i improve and may trading are smooth sailing. looking for more profitable trades with my broker.

Some trader might not only use one broker, there are certrain tarder which they have account on more than one broker, I am also have several account and I think this is also not wrong because might we can diversify account and getting double service as long as we choose good broker, forexmart also as one good broker that regulated on cysec

Some trader might not only use one broker, there are certrain tarder which they have account on more than one broker, I am also have several account and I think this is also not wrong because might we can diversify account and getting double service as long as we choose good broker, forexmart also as one good broker that regulated on cysec

Good broker is not only broker which is regulated but also make us feel comfortable when trading. So before we invest our fund in large amount, try to use small amount first.

well, me i am sticking on my broker which is ForexMart, i like them because they give me good service until now that i'm on my 10 month. I now earn good profit from them. But still looking for more profitable and higher earning on all of my trades.

• 2 weeks later...
I believe TICKMILL because it gives me benefits broker with low spreads and the security of the funds provided by the liquidity transparent. Their clients' funds are strictly segregated. And not just at any bank. They only work with top-tier global financial institutions like Barclays, Unicredit Pekao, Erste Bank, PPF Bank and others.

me, i am with ForexMart now, so far i can say that they are good on services, they make sure that they immediately comply on clients concerns. polite response. so far so good. looking forward for more successful work with this broker.

Actually I  am use several broker and have few account on different broker, but usually I am strill trade with bonus promotion, like as forexmart also offer bonus no deposit, and for learning still good way to use bonus no deposit, if able increasing profit hence will possible to making real money from zero capital

Actually I  am use several broker and have few account on different broker, but usually I am strill trade with bonus promotion, like as forexmart also offer bonus no deposit, and for learning still good way to use bonus no deposit, if able increasing profit hence will possible to making real money from zero capital

There are many broker which we can use for trading, use more than one broker is not a problem as long as we can manage our fund well. Choose broker which have good service. We can try to look for information about broker by using demo account.

I'm using a few brokers but my main account is with Mayzus broker. I like this broker because it offers many promotions during the year. The support is very good and efficient, withdrawals are also fast and importantly its regulated and fully trusted with 8 years in the forex market.

I am currently trading with OctaFX broker; I think anyone who has visited their web site will know why I trade with them, I think there won’t be any broker like this, if you really want any broker close to them then we need to collect 2-3 companies and put them together, it will be the only way to make type of company OctaFX is. I can use any technique whether it’s scalping, hedging, and news trading or just about anything else, so that’s why I really love to trade with them and it helps me in unbelievably great way. I also get great cash back on all trades I do through their lovely rebate scheme, so not only I have freedom but I have great facilities to use to make quick profits.

I am with ForexMart right now, all i can say that they know how to make their client be more interested on their services, especially for newbie. the bonuses are really a big help for new traders. At least they could have free capital to use when ever they start trading.

So many broker that available in forex business, and as trader they will choose broker that according their opinjon as good broker, but some trader also they joined on several broker and this is also as good way to deversify capital on several broker, and they can trying servicce from  broker that already joined.

The broker which we are using sometimes affect the way we trade, i am personally still stick with FXDD up to now, their service is actually top notched compared to the others not to mention it has a good regulation and offers flexible scheme for leverage, from 1:50 to 1:500.

MyRgister, I will like to know which broker are you working with? I mean, what do you mean by FXDD? What’s that? I am currently trading with OctaFX broker, it’s a regulated company with having terrific market reputation and that makes them one of the go to brokers if you want to achieve positive results. I am very fortunate that I joined them since with them I never had to worry about a thing, it’s also easier for me due to their low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also smooth trading platform where all my trading orders are executed instantly and that really makes thing work nicely and helps me in performance.

There are many broker which we can use for trading, use more than one broker is not a problem as long as we can manage our fund well. Choose broker which have good service. We can try to look for information about broker by using demo account.

Yes so many broker in forex world, certain trader already trying many broker and in my view included many broker already joined, and this is also as good  way to trying service, but I think use one broker also already good as long as choose broker that have   good reputation and regulated broker

I am working with regulated and trusted broker. Mayzus broker is regulated by CySEC . I am sure people who are clients of Mayzus are satisfied with their services. They had secure payment methods and safety of funds. One can get rebate upto $4 per traded lot. 24/5 multilingual support department is there to help clients.