Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which Broker you'r using?

Tusohian

Ever since I started this Forex trading I have been using only one broker, it is OctaFX and I feel really proud to be able to trade through a company like OctaFX, it is one of the most respected, reputed and reliable companies in Forex industry at the moment. It won’t be wrong to consider them a complete all-rounder, as they have stuff available for all kind of traders.

They have wonderful swap free account, it is ideal for long term traders like me, so I don’t fear keeping my trades because of no commission. They also have extremely low spread of just 0.2 pips and further lowering it is their famous rebate service where we receive up to 15 USD per lot size trading.

• 2 weeks later...

I have more than 10 forex broker sites right now and I am happy to keep growing my trading accounts. I do hope that I can build my trading accounts and become a rich trader soon. the main reason why I love to have multiple trading accounts and multiple forex broker sites is to make sure that I can sustain and maintain my trading accounts for good.

I have more than 10 forex broker sites right now and I am happy to keep growing my trading accounts. I do hope that I can build my trading accounts and become a rich trader soon. the main reason why I love to have multiple trading accounts and multiple forex broker sites is to make sure that I can sustain and maintain my trading accounts for good.

Make our account to get more maximal result in forex, need process. Any broker we use for trading, our skill is the key to make our result be more consistent in forex. We also must understand the market movement and then facilities which already given by broker also must be maximized.

for current time I use instaforex, because this broker have a ECN and low spread price.  so this broker is good for me use to trading with scalping and longterm style.  in other may have a nordfx.

Instaforex is really the best forex broker site for me. I am trying to keep on building a trading account in here and I keep on opening new account in here. I already have lots of good trade and earning in this forex broker site. In fact I do hope that I can achieve my goal of having 100,000 dollars trading capital in here. Just imagine if I have 100,000 dollars trading capital in here.

Trading with brokers that provide satisfaction and comfort is required by traders. one comfort I need in choosing a broker is the speed of execution without requotes, low spreads and available ECN accounts that provide certainty of trading in the market directly. Now I find the broker, the broker is Armada Markets. I saw these brokers have low spreads from the comparison between the broker spreads in myfxbook

Instaforex is really the best forex broker site for me. I am trying to keep on building a trading account in here and I keep on opening new account in here. I already have lots of good trade and earning in this forex broker site. In fact I do hope that I can achieve my goal of having 100,000 dollars trading capital in here. Just imagine if I have 100,000 dollars trading capital in here.

I think every trader has own the best broker for trading in forex as our criteria in choosing broker for trading. I feel satisfied with TenkoFx cause this broker give me convenience service too. Trader also can use cent account to start trading with this broker.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

I think every trader has own the best broker for trading in forex as our criteria in choosing broker for trading. I feel satisfied with TenkoFx cause this broker give me convenience service too. Trader also can use cent account to start trading with this broker.

It's pity that our standards have dropped so lower down just because of some wrong brokers but in my view satisfaction with just good service is not correct instead it is something that is necessary and we deserve to receive and if not than we must leave the broker. I would say that you can switch to OctaFX broker since they have the finest trading condition and it remains that way for a long time which makes anyone trading skills so much improved.

It's pity that our standards have dropped so lower down just because of some wrong brokers but in my view satisfaction with just good service is not correct instead it is something that is necessary and we deserve to receive and if not than we must leave the broker. I would say that you can switch to OctaFX broker since they have the finest trading condition and it remains that way for a long time which makes anyone trading skills so much improved.

If we choose wrong broker to trade in forex, we will not feel comfort when trading.That's why , we should look for information about broker we will use for trading. Ensure that broker is regulated and trusted.

• 2 weeks later...

there are countless brokers. almost all offering good services. if we are willing to choose, advisable if we are trade with regulated brokers. they are has big capital due to that make the business official and being regulated, mean that they should spend big amount of capital. especially if they are being regulated on UK or US.

Try mayzus,they are even offering credit by posting on FXfred forum.You can make lots of post and have credit for trading only.I made a trade there and i can say it is not that bad.Or you can go for Floxen,it has got a good reputation..I recommend this two.You can find others too.

there are countless brokers. almost all offering good services. if we are willing to choose, advisable if we are trade with regulated brokers. they are has big capital due to that make the business official and being regulated, mean that they should spend big amount of capital. especially if they are being regulated on UK or US.

Every broker has own avantages to their client. Try to maximize it when trading so we will know how comfortable our broker is. But surely, before we decide to trade with our broker, try to make sure that our broker is trusted and regulated. And until now, i still trading with TenkoFx.

if we are want to join brokers, make sure that it being regulated. such thing indicate that brokers prepared with huge capital. especially if they are regulated on UK and US. both countries charge big amount of money if brokers want to open an office and being regulated there.

• 2 weeks later...
I am satisfied with my current brokers performance ( TenkoFx ). Offering fast execute order and low spread. I can trade with small deposit also since they are allowing me to did it. For long term period, I will keep stick with my current brokers. Hopefully they are able to fulfill my expectation in providing good services.

• 3 weeks later...

I am using mayzus as my forex trading broker. It is a wonderful broker for traders. The most important thing that I like about Mayzus is, the large amount number deposit bonus programs. Also there are other features like their support system, online Monday to Friday and 24 Hours a day. I am 100% satisfied with them.

• 3 weeks later...

I am using 99Binary and I feel it’s perfectly suitable for my habits and lucky I was able to find about them on Best Binary Broker web site, it’s a picture perfect review site and we get to know every detail and update of the binary broker and it’s really too good and not only that we are able to find about their latest promotions and updates which makes it great for our investment since with low amount we get great benefit.