Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which Broker you'r using?

Tusohian

@Andy

Do they have forex forums in which we can post and earn bonus funds that we can use to trade? Its good if you are earning in here. But I can't find the forex regulatory board that is regulating this forex broker site. Can you help me out? I am checking this site right now and I fear its just another bucketshop forex broker site if its not regulated.

Unfortunately at the moment they do not have that but i don't think it is a big issue either since they have other stuff like demo contest where we can win up to 1500 USD which is way above any forum earning. OctaFX activity is supervised and regulated by the authorities of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under the International Business Companies (Amendment and Consolidation) Act, chapter 149 of the revised laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, 2009, section 5(1). OctaFX acts in full compliance with international legislation and regulation standards. So i guess this should definitely clear your doubts as i myself hate non-regulated brokers but OctaFX is regulated.

With the development of forex trading, forex broker now we find easy by offering a variety of promotions and bonuses. for me, bonuses and promotions is not the main thing but the convenience of trading with the right environmental conditions for a trading system that I did. I often use scalping systems where the system takes the speed of execution and low spreads, now I use Armada Markets which gives very low spreads

Unfortunately at the moment they do not have that but i don't think it is a big issue either since they have other stuff like demo contest where we can win up to 1500 USD which is way above any forum earning. OctaFX activity is supervised and regulated by the authorities of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under the International Business Companies (Amendment and Consolidation) Act, chapter 149 of the revised laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, 2009, section 5(1). OctaFX acts in full compliance with international legislation and regulation standards. So i guess this should definitely clear your doubts as i myself hate non-regulated brokers but OctaFX is regulated.

But this are not a forex regulator. This is just a local business permit that they are providing. The regulatory body that I know that regulate forex brokers are the following. uch as the National Futures Association , the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, the Australian Securities and Investment Commission and the Financial Conduct Authority. If their is more that can be added in this list the better.

Right now I focus myself in instaforex. I already have 6,000 dollars trading capital in 7 out of 10 trading account in here. the three got stop out so I loss about 2,000 dollars in this three accounts. But I am trying to revive this trading account. Slowly but surely I am hoping to make good with my trading accounts in here. My main goal is to make sure that that I can have at least 1,000 dollars trading capital on each trading account.

Selection of brokers must comply with the trader's own criteria. I have criteria that I use brokers have low spreads, speed of execution, as well as bonus offers and exciting promotions

I now choose FBS. These brokers provide answers to all the criteria that I choose. until now I am comfortable trading with a deposit and withdrawal of funds that can use local banks

You can find good broker on web search their you will find their ranking as well as all detail what they offer . Now mostly brokers offer low spread , low deposit accounts , different types of accounts you have to choose what you need. You can use high spreads best client support any time.I am happy to work with Armada Markets they give me all what I need for trading.

Right now I am focusing on instaforex. I only need to have 200 dollars trading capital in here and I will achieve my minimum trading capital in here. My next target is ironfx. I want to have 1,000 dollars trading capital in here and I already have 400 dollars in here so I only need 600 dollars more. My main goal is to have 20,000 dollars trading capital minimum in all of my trading accounts.

Good news full of this thread but to be sincere I can tell you that a good trader must chose broker according to his need.

Yes this will help the trader to survive the market uncertainty and follow his trading principle to succeed in this field which is always right

I'm happy to earn in instaforex. Right now I do feel that its time for me to settle down and earn good in forex trading. I don't know how long its going to take me to achieve my dream but its seems I am earning good right now in instaforex. I still do like to keep on building my trading account in instaforex. I guess this is my dream forex broker site.

Hello everybody i'm using the Instaforex broker of asia. Because i'm from bangladesh so that i'm using the asian broker.

Now please comment here about the broker that you'r using.

please include also about why you'r using the broker.

There are a lot of brokers for Asian, one of the example is like what do you said. Other example is IronFX for sure, and then FBS, after that Interactive Brokers or Dukascopy. Mostly asian countries accepted in those brokers, and  as far as i know it has good services. I personally traded in FXDD.

There are a lot of brokers for Asian, one of the example is like what do you said. Other example is IronFX for sure, and then FBS, after that Interactive Brokers or Dukascopy. Mostly asian countries accepted in those brokers, and  as far as i know it has good services. I personally traded in FXDD.

Do FXDD has paying forum in which we can post and earn bonus funds to trade? This is my main objective right now to find a good forex broker sites that give bonus funds that I can use to trade. So that I can check the site first before I invest my own money. If its can afford to pay me with their bonus funds then that's the time I invest my own money.

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend Armada Markets. The broker has a very convenient facility for the type of traders who use scalping method that requires execution speed and low spreads. in addition, the broker gives you the freedom to traders to make a profit without any limitations (time, how to trade and others).

Broker which have good service will make us feel comfort when trading. I'm sure, we will be able to more focus when trading if we trade with broker which provide good service to their clients. I have feel comfort with TenkoFx and that's why i try to maximize what have been provide in this broker

A good broker will provide benefits to the trader. I chose Armada Markets for the following reasons: Low spreads, Direct access, All strategies allowed, Your funds are safe, Start with low costs, Leverage up to 1:500, Trade with 62 currency pairs, spot gold and silver and Friendly multilingual client support

Many brokers criteria that must be considered. I now choose a broker of the system as well as trading conditions that give the best benefit to me. I now use a scalping system to trade. to do scalping require server speed and accuracy of execution without requotes. I get this when trying to trade in Armada Markets to open ECN account.